Reviews for Jealous
Matsy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
that was really nice! EDxWINRY FOREVAH! 8DDDD
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
disliked the show, liked this story.
Hellyfabulous chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I loved the last sentence: "Well, that and the fact that Edward had transmuted a nice, big, shiny, pointy spear every time a boy had come within ten feet of Winry". Brilliant! X-D

You did a great work with this story!
catharsys chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This is wonderful! Very in-character and totally believable. I could picture them being like that and it could even be canon haha! This is going to my fave. :D
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Lovely. I just loved this fic. Really, really awesome. :D
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aww, so cute :D. That's all I can say really. Oh, and that last line *snickers*
3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
"Then why do you glare at those guys like they're bottles of milk?"

Best. Line. Ever.
ArtStar chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
so cute!
GLyNchaN chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Cool! Really cool! Really really cool! Amazingly cool... Thumbs up! lots of A and gold medals... Seriously, I'm running out of words here... God! I love this so much! I'm a real sucker for Ed being jealous... Haha! Very very very good... It's so great that I'm faving this... Great job! _
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
omg!

so cute!
ahornblaetter chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hehe, that was good. You wrote Ed and Al really well. Keep the writing up.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
BEST. STORY. EVER.

I'm up at 3 in the morning, ignorng a mountain of homework to tell you that. Are words necesary? *faves*
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Very, very good.
BlueTulip chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That's so sweet! Yes, I'm pretty sure Ed's way of showing affection for Winry would be displaying hostility towards any and all suitors ("Edward had transmuted a nice, big, shiny, pointy spear every time a boy had come within ten feet of Winry" XD) and initially denying feelings of attraction. Nice touch with the sunflowers...all the other suitors brought roses but he transmuted (I'm assuming he used alchemy) sunflowers, which you don't find in your typical bouquet-and that sets Ed apart from the other guys in that way. Plus, Winry makes Ed's days all...sunshiney.

A couple points about wording:

"He (Al) settled back against the wall and drifted in and out of consciousness as Edward rambled and sputtered..." Would Al really be able to drift in and out of consciousness, seeing as he can't sleep?

"Edward, in an unknown display of strength, slung his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him, holding her tightly and handing her a bouquet of sunflowers." I don't think that would take too much strength...but hey, your call.

Nice job!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Yes, that possessive, jealous streak in Ed's gotta come out sometime.

*laughs*