Reviews for Temporary Insanity
Awesome! ;]
nayin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Ah? That's it? Hey this story is not finish
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
good
littlesthings chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
M... waking up next to Harry. I like.
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Please write more!
EverVengeful chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
perfect as a one shot, but won't you continue?
Heiress of the Sea chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
what...thats it...TALK ABOUT WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ITS GONNA BUG ME FOR TELL ME THERES MORE. please i loved it too much, i need to know what happens.
kalirafirestorm chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
wow. Okay I want to know what happened. Did she proposition him? Must know!
Genevieve chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow, that was a spectacular fic! I luved it very much, and I'm sure you won't be continuing it considering the date you published it (over 6 months ago!) But it was very cute indeed, thanx for writing it, it was really enjoyable to read! Ja-Ne
SpaceyChic468 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
PLEASE tell me you're writing more! Soon! Good job, it's nice to see the girls be wacky for once (isn't that a it OOC, though?) Anyway, it was still a great story!
GinnyDragon54 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
OH! Tell me there's more! PLEASE! That was awesome!

Love From,

Stephie-Chan
JennaMae chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This always makes me laugh whenever I read it. Hehe.

Muli, salamat. :D
TheRadMonkey chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
i like the story! you've got to make another chapter. talk about a cliffe hanger! PLEASE! (is on hands and knees)
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Augh! I already reviewed this at SIYE, but I hoped that maybe this version was different. Must you /really/ end it there? Did Harry have his way with her? What was with his "satisfied smile"?

It would be /awfully/ nice to have one - shot written for my birthday ::cough::18 January::cough:: Anything Harry/Ginny will do. Smutty, fluffy, angsty, all.. Yeah, I'm too forward and demanding. Pay no attention to me.. Unless you /want/ to write one. ::winks::

All this leaves me with one major question - what /exactly/ did Ginny write in her letter to make Harry come to her?

signed,

Samantha
Snowy Winter Tales chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
*squee*

I wish someone would write me such a birthday present. Oh, I'm off to read all your other stories. And they better be brilliant xP