Reviews for Temporary Insanity
nayin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Ah? That's it? Hey this story is not finish
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
good
littlesthings chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
M... waking up next to Harry. I like.
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Please write more!
EverVengeful chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
perfect as a one shot, but won't you continue?
Heiress of the Sea chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
what...thats it...TALK ABOUT WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ITS GONNA BUG ME FOR TELL ME THERES MORE. please i loved it too much, i need to know what happens.
kalirafirestorm chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
wow. Okay I want to know what happened. Did she proposition him? Must know!
Genevieve chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow, that was a spectacular fic! I luved it very much, and I'm sure you won't be continuing it considering the date you published it (over 6 months ago!) But it was very cute indeed, thanx for writing it, it was really enjoyable to read! Ja-Ne
SpaceyChic468 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
PLEASE tell me you're writing more! Soon! Good job, it's nice to see the girls be wacky for once (isn't that a it OOC, though?) Anyway, it was still a great story!
GinnyDragon54 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
OH! Tell me there's more! PLEASE! That was awesome!

Love From,

Stephie-Chan
JennaMae chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This always makes me laugh whenever I read it. Hehe.

Muli, salamat. :D
TheRadMonkey chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
i like the story! you've got to make another chapter. talk about a cliffe hanger! PLEASE! (is on hands and knees)
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Augh! I already reviewed this at SIYE, but I hoped that maybe this version was different. Must you /really/ end it there? Did Harry have his way with her? What was with his "satisfied smile"?

It would be /awfully/ nice to have one - shot written for my birthday ::cough::18 January::cough:: Anything Harry/Ginny will do. Smutty, fluffy, angsty, all.. Yeah, I'm too forward and demanding. Pay no attention to me.. Unless you /want/ to write one. ::winks::

All this leaves me with one major question - what /exactly/ did Ginny write in her letter to make Harry come to her?

signed,

Samantha
Snowy Winter Tales chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
*squee*

I wish someone would write me such a birthday present. Oh, I'm off to read all your other stories. And they better be brilliant xP
ll4ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hahaha. I can't stop laghing imagining what Ginny is going to say! And what was on the note anyway? And what happened last night? And what was Harry's reaction? Oh, and the most important of all, is Harry more than shirtless? LOL...great chapter, definately giving it lots of thumbs up. Keep writing!