Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scars of Time
kenneth.williams.56884761 chapter 29 . 11/28/2012
Is there a sequel to Harry Potter and the Scars of Time? I'd be interested in reading it.
kenneth.williams.56884761 chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I actually enjoyed Chapter 11. I was wondering how you were going to handle all of the different schools and I was impress in how you did. I look forward to continue reading this story, even with all the spelling and grammar mistakes and it makes me laugh. You have a true talent keep it up.
WL Chastain chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Yeah, I know this story is done and is some years old but, I just wanted to say that I find Hermione's constant slapping of Harry repugnant. It's NOT okay if a man slaps a woman so why should a woman get away with it?

Also, the constant misspelling and missing words in sentences are driving me nuts. Doesn't anyone read their chapters BEFORE uploading them to their account in order to post it on the website? You're not the only one I've seen not doing this basic thing.

I am loving the originality of this story and you keep me guessing what's going to happen next. I hope any future stories you write will have the same style and sense of originality.
Phoenix chapter 29 . 11/2/2010
Beautiful! Wonderful! This story exceeded all expectations. You would've gotten O in your lit. OWLs. Though Ron's death saddened me, he will never truly die. And Dumbledore's last words of the speech were brilliant. I cried, laughed and went through all sorts of emotions. And you remembered to use Scar as the last word, something JKR forgot, after promising! Well, i'll be off for now, Adios!

Phoenix
Proud Mudblood chapter 29 . 10/23/2010
Not cool! Why does Hermione die when Harmony's five? Is that going to change? Does Harry ever figure it out and go into over-protective mode? What actually happened to Harmony, and why would Harry be willing to let her go, knowing it was almost guaranteed he would never see her again? In other words, when's the sequel where you explain all this?
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 26 . 5/4/2010
Well, you have your flaws. My favorite so far is finding Taether Dae's fingerprints on a needle w/o knowing they were Lucius Malfoy's, followed closely by the Wizengamot selecting a Minister of whom the Chief Warlock had never even heard.

But, you have one colossal saving grace: Anyone who kills Ron Weasley can't be all bad. :)

Well done on the body count. It is a war and it bugs me that so many fanfic authors have to have their happy ending with all their favorite characters riding off into the sunset to live happily ever after. In war, people kill or get killed or both. I give you full marks for accepting that painful truth.
Summer chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
I like your story and would have replied on the other chapters; however, for some reason my computer would not let me open this window.

Your story is really good and is funny in all of the right places. Your choice with Umbridge is so funny.

BLOOD IS NOT BLUE! This is a controversy at my school; however, i have seen the blood that comes out of the body and it isn't blue. Blood is only blue in books and is usually a darker red color when it is deoxygenated. The bright red color comes from the blood that has recently passed through the heart and is on its way to the outer extremities. Just for a reference for future stories.

I have noticed that you have had some trouble with homophones in these two stories and suggest that you watch out for it in the future. :) best of luck in all of your future writing
Dpotter chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
You are pretty sick in the head. I really think you enjoy killing people. Your morbid sense of destruction will be your downfall. I was really worried about you until I remembered that you were from canada. That explains alot, you actually have alot of talent but choose to squander it on killing and mayhem. I guess you don't realize that most people enjoy the good guys winning, but I understand your lack of sense and lack of backbone, being from the spineless country you are from. Oh well some people just can't be saved! Just try to think before you write and leave some of the death and mayhem out of the story.
twisterblake chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
great chapter
neal chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
nothing to ya this is an amazing chapter but its not that cold here in canada lol it started snowing here in december the last few years wich is odd srry i am just rambling amazing story though
sayena chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
After reading the Ist in the series and struggking thruogh the typos and other errors, I began to read this tale.

Your imagination is very good, the storyline (apart from a few weird and confusing character changes) is good but the errors!

Hermione stared at him as if waiting for him to yell out April Fools or something like that but when he didn’t he cracked. Tears starting welding up in her eyes then she suddenly burst out crying. She knew herself to Harry and started sobbing onto his shirt.

he cracked.-He?

Tears starting welding up in her eyes-welding?

She knew herself to Harry and started sobbing onto his shirt.-She threw herself at Harry started sobbing into his shirt.

The above sentense has less than 40 words with 5 errors, the entire story with 165,871 words will at this rate contain 20,0 errors.

Sorry but I can't keep on reading if every 10 words or so I have to quess what you really meant to say.

GET A BETA
2-Beautifully-Broken-2 chapter 29 . 3/11/2008
I loved your story! I'm so sad it's finished though.

I really hope you get around to writing another sequel.
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
good story!
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 29 . 3/22/2007
Awesome. I just wish that you'll tell us what Rita S. is plotting. Not to mention what's going on with Cho Chang. Well, onto the next sequel.
Juie Merchant chapter 29 . 3/21/2007
Its a brilliant story...I had a lovely time reading it in office... :) You have gr8 imagination & wonderful writing skills...