Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scars of Time
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
this is like an amazing chapter, im not finished yet, but i cant wait, congrats, ur amazing
akoto-chan chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
very good read both half blood prince and ur sequl in two days.
Callista Miralni chapter 22 . 10/3/2005
Hey! The sequel is off to a great beginning! Did Peter ressurect Gemma? When are you going to update? Whenever that is, update soon! _
Tabitha chapter 22 . 9/1/2005
I've got to say, this story and the prequel is THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I LOVE it! But I do have to say that you kill a little too much people for my liking, but I guess it works for the story. Plus I would like it if you put in a little more romance. I know you really don't like to write it that much, but could you bump it up a little? Plus, I noticed that the last update for this story was July 11th. Today is September 1st andI'm wondering why it's almost been two months since you've updated. PLEASE update soon, this is the BEST story EVER!
WORRIED READER chapter 22 . 8/25/2005
please dont accept this as a flame but i notice that you stop writing after the 6th book came out! are you giving up oh HHr? because it seems like you are! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! AFTER READING JK ROWLING'S HBP I WAS DEVASTATED BUT AFTER READING YOU VERSION DID I FELT BETTER. I KNOW THIS MIGHT SOUND CORNY BUT YOUR VERSION GAVE ME A LIGHT OF HOPE OF HARRY AND HERMIONE'S RELATIONSHIP. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON US. AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT BOOK AND THAT HORRIBLE REALLY HORRIBLE INTRVIEW- WE AS HHr FANS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER AND NOT GIVE UP ON WHAT *WE* BELIEVE IN AND WHAT WE THINK IS *RIGHT*. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I THINK HARRY AND HERMIONE TOGETHER IS WHAT A REAL RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE ABOUT. LOVE AND CARE. AND YOUR VERSION OF THE 6TH PART PROVES IT. SO IF THE EVENTS OF THE 6TH BOOK AND THAT INTERVIEW IS WHAT GOT YOU TO STOP WRITING YOU SHOULDN'T LET IT BECAUSE YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER AND I DO BELIEVE OTHER READERS AGREE! SO PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON SUCH A BRILLIANT STORY AND AMAZING COUPLE (HHr) BECAUSE THERE ARE A COUPLE OF AUTHORS WHO DID. BUT AS FAR AS *I'M* CONCERN *I* COULD TRUELY CARELESS WHAT JK ROWLING AND THOSE TWO COLD HEARTLESS FREAKS SAY BUT I BELIEVE IN HARRY AND HERMIONE'S RELATIONSHIP. AND NOTHING THAT THOSE THREE CAN SAY WILL CHANGE THAT. I MIGHT BE delusional OR EVEN MAYBE militant BUT ATLEAST I CAN ACTUALLY SEE WHAT A REAL RELATIONSHIP TRUELY IS MADE OF. AND HARRY AND HERMIONE IS AND ALWAYS WILL REPRESENT WHAT TRUELY CARING AND LOVING SOMEONE IS TRUELY ABOUT.
HxGrYFfInDoRxP5312 chapter 22 . 8/20/2005
I love your writing so much .. i read this story twice! lol ...now that tells u two things... i have alot of time on my hands... and ur a very good writer..How long till ur next update ! i need to kno wut happens! lol ...

i think tha Prof. Nickelson is either a distant relative of harry(or close idk sum form ) or else she is one of harrys parents friends or sumten connected to the marauders because she knew of the map. And please tell me draco becomes good ?:( lol he is kool bad but even kewler good.. just becaususe the 6Th book hasnt ( yet) turned out harry/hermione... dont stop writing about it .. i sitll thik it will end up them.. its ment to be. long-live-harry/hermione!

and yeah well i really started this just wanteing to say how good ur stories were so far but o well lol - your stories are very good

! :)
Cyclone Ami chapter 22 . 8/14/2005
finally! Harry sure took his time telling them! I really like the idea of Griffy and the others its very original. i cannot work out who prof. Nickleson is! do try to update soon!
someonewhowantsanUPDATE chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
please update!OR FEEL MY WRATH!
TNT220 chapter 22 . 8/1/2005
From what I can see in the other reviews something happened which caused you to stop writing. As the noe explaining why is no longer on I do not know your reasons.

You are a very gifted writer and imagining you stopping to use that gift is a very sad thought.

Your version of HBP is much better than JKR's and this story is awesome too, I had hoped to have my Harry Potter collection complete with JKR books 1-5 and your books 67, but I guess that is not to be. Should you however get a spare moment of time please post any draft/hint/outline of the story you have past chapter 22 either to my email address at tnt220 at or on

I wish you all the best and again thank you very much for letting me experience your stories, they are truly great and worth reading again and again..
trickstersqueen15 chapter 22 . 7/29/2005
woot woot! dumbldore and harry are united again! and the schools! but why are the kids always fighting? it is a pattern oh well its still kewl
trickstersqueen15 chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
man u do like killing off ppls don't u? oh well i won't really miss him cause he was only introduced a littke while ago.
LauraDK chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
I'm sorry about whatever happened but I'm glad that you seem to have found your true purpose. I've thought along those lines several times - but you're right, we never act on it. I guess I don't do anything about it because it's hard to leave behind those protective frames of your everyday life and these words invites you to do something rash. I guess I don't act on it because my everyday life makes me fell content and happy - I don't need to make a difference in the world because once I'm dead I won't know anyway. I guess I don't act on it because I'm happy in this moment and though I have regrets for the past and plans for the future, I'm happy right here and now - and to me, that's all that matters.
uncle bob chapter 23 . 7/13/2005
i understand what you are saying, but if you enjoy writing please do so. If not on fanfic write your own. you write very good and i enjoyed many of your stories. i just want to thank you for the amount of joy that you have given me. i'll continue to keep your story in my favorite just if you just need a break. thank you again.
uncle bob chapter 23 . 7/13/2005
scarey-kid chapter 23 . 7/13/2005
I'm sorry to hear that. But one question what's your email address cuz I can't find it. If you want to you can email me at ~The Kid~
901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »