Reviews for Which Girl?
update like right now!
zackaroni chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
cute!
Calvin the stupendos man chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Great story _ I just wonder whats gona happen next. Oh well, Ill just have to wait. Keep writing and updating! Calvin
Sugary Sweet chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
Your fanfic is great! I hope Kari will go and confront that Sophia girl. Update soon!
Kay chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
SO they finnaly know...thats good! Lovd it! Please up date soon!
Sanzoline chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
um i forgot to put sometihng in my last review doe sTK wear his awsome hat in this fanfic? Update soon
Sanzoline chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Hey i luv ur fanfic it's really cute and TK does become a writer and Ken's hair is dark blue...update soon
KoumiLoccness chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
Sicc chap yo!
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
Finally the 5th chapter! Boy I was getting really anxious on what'll happen next. Well... it seems that Kari was getting much into a good mood or was she really that happy? I can't tell very much.

But it was really coincidence that Kari gets to meet TK again in Sora's place when she's planning to go there for paying a small visit.

Keep it up! X3
crazyamzy chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
aw, a picnic date! sry, i forgot tk's career too, can't help you there. but that was cute. update faster!
Psycho 24 chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
That was so swett! I hope that you hurry up and update soon!1 _
Kay chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Aw! That was so Kiawi! I loved it! Please up date soon!
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Ah! Finally the 4th chapter of your story... So that's why Kari was very sad and depressed... I HATE THAT SOPHIA! WAIT 'TILL TAI NOW ABOUT THIS! Na, just kidding.
KoumiLoccness chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Jyoumi is gay lol!
michele chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
this is awsome continue plz i cant wait to read the next chapter