Reviews for Dancing Wolves
woofyy chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Nice story. I'm glad Kouga finally got his head straight and decided that Ayame is the one for hi!. Anyways, good luckies with your future stories :) hope you'll write more of this couple :)
Cachy-Sayo chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh, help me, I'm melting. I'm melting! Gosh, these two are truly meant to be... Why, even Kouga's English VA, MR Scott McNeil, agrees! That one,the whole Kagome thing would never happen, and two... he is toootaly made for Ayame! :) Love this sweet, awesome fic!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aww yeah! This is what I'm talking about! These two are sooo meant to be together. I'm sure Kouga himself realized that, and so marrying her at the end of TFA.

Super sweet, fluffy (that's always good), awesome fic!
StoriedFabric chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was beautiful!
no chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
wow very good story please write more good story i love this one
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
sooo cute!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
its about time he realize ayame's importance...
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i love it
hushedthoughts chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
this was a very good idea for a story! i loved it!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
that was so sweet i loved this story
defuntaccount chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This story is great, no awesome.

It was a good choice when you chose not to make it into a song fic. It is so hard to find good kouga/ayame stories on this site. I hope they will have a fairy tale ending... which they need.

Hana Chikanatsu
bLoOdY9o1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
AW REALLY SWEET! :)O
Railey chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
cho kawaii! daisuki! lol! keep up the good work! _
G-Dimond chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Ah, how cute. I really injoyed your story. your very talented when it comes to words.
kimmyTurCha chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Very good one shot, you saw kouga in a diff light and i like well writin adn i enjoyed it alot, not much to say but a good read and loved how you worded Ayame's feelings.(that sounds about rite) sorry if it sounds weird but anyways to jut top it off it was a great read. loved the one shot.