Reviews for A Week with a Billionaire
Poison's Ivy chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
OMG! You should SO make a sequel! This was so good! Espiecally the ending. :P

Ideas for a sequel... I'll think of something. Um...

Did Scam and Sam actually have sex? Just say they did. LOL.

I hope you're still here to read my reviews. It's been a while, and... yea. If you are still here (I hope) wanna read MY scam/Sam fics? You know you want to. Lol.

I'll come up with an idea and get back to you eventually.

Billie the fourth sage chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
As old as this is, I still liked it. I don't even know if you're even here to see my comments and many reviews, but well... I'm trying to promote, so please try to read fanfics of mine, mostly the Harry Potter. Don't have to if you don't like.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
Sam/Scam seems to be popular. CREEPY. The chapter doesn't suck, but in the last bit of CheezySquirrel, it looks like a whole new different word. To the story, sorry, I review and comment too much.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
Heh. That's all I have to say. Heh. You just love to put yourself in, don't you?
Billie the fourth sage chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
Ahem. Hello. Just wondering, do you know how to write a full lemon? Anyway, back to the story, I'm still getting on with it, but your writing really, erm... kind of gives an idea of your age. Sorry, that's not constructive criticism, nor do I think it has much relevance, but anyway, great work so far, I'll continue. And something my friend told me, don't let the song be longer than the chapter, let the chapter be at least longer or the same.
NYCbabe chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
Cool story! So, like, are you going to make a sequeal soon or what? Can't wait! I'm dying to read more of that story.
Nikki115 chapter 11 . 5/1/2006
lol, please dont just leave it there make something else to go with the story like make Sam disappear or something just make more!
ddddddddd chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Infinite Leviathan chapter 11 . 12/23/2004
YES. Sam did fall for his villianous ass! Right on.
Infinite Leviathan chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
Infinite Leviathan chapter 9 . 12/23/2004
John Kerry won the election! I knew Bush cheated!

Oh wait, this is an alternate universe. Once again I have been teased at what could be in life.

One more chapter...I think.
Infinite Leviathan chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
Oh so Tim Scam was the one who got some. That's cool. He's an evil stud now.
Infinite Leviathan chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Car chases are a good thing. If I made a movie it would be like "Run away cement truck" or something like that where vechiles go crazy and things blow up.
Infinite Leviathan chapter 6 . 12/23/2004
Ah yes, the Back to the Future reference shows up at last in the show. That and the meta-reference. On to the next chapter.
Infinite Leviathan chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
Wait...he didn't get any? Confusing.