Reviews for Forbidden Love
wrecked chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
When I read this, I tried to keep an open mind. The title doesn't really fit with the theme of this - it's not really forbidden, just onesided (maybe).

Also: "shouldn't of" and "wouldn't of" are two very big and very common grammar mistakes. When speaking outloud, it sounds like that, but in reality, you're actually saying, "shouldn't have" and "wouldn't have". Americans slur our words together so often that we occassionally spell words exactly how we slur them, rather than the way they sound when properly enunciated.

Does that make sense?

One more thing: I really do like what you had for this, and I understand this is (wow) a little over four years old. But maybe go back and try to touch this up by adding more in here? There's a lot of room for improvement and a lot of room for additions to this. Maybe add in some references to little scenes from the shows/comics to lengthen this and elaborate more on her feelings?

Otherwise, this was really good!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I really like this, especially how you had Raven kinda argueing with herself. I think you portrayed Ravens personality well.

keep writing!
chicagonebananas chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I FOR ONE LOVED IT! even though i am a Cy/Rae supporter. just one question how come you won't be putting up anymore fics? oh i'm glad to hear that you like to worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Short and Sweet.
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
It's GReat! ANd most glorious, although it is obviously partaking in the sad! But I am much fond of it! And I can not stop talking like Starfire!
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
OMG AWESOME! This demands more chapters!
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This story can be summed up in one word: AWESOME!

Seriously, I loved it. And you even went the extra mile to use Beast Boy's full name. Wicked, I'm glad I'm not the only person who does that. Sweet story.

Hey - while I've got your attention, how does someone submit a story for your C2 community? I've been trying to figure it out but, eh, I'm confused. Oh well, by being confused I was led to your profile, and thus to this story, so I guess it all worked out for the best anyway. Heh.

So like, write something else. Obessesive depressed Raven. Always fun to read.

Well, I'll stop talking now.
MistressMisaP chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I like BB/Raven pairing ffs, so please continue! I hardly read TT fan fics but I read this one make chapter 2 soon!

Starfire317

P.S. Can you try to finish "The Aristocats 2: Marie's adventure" ff? I just read it and liked it and wrote a review for finish it, I NEED to read more!
A Titans fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Dear JesusFreak9,

Every story should be apreciated. I liked your story. You wrote it very well. I take it that you watched Shrek 2, huh? Very funny! Anyway, take my advice, never doubt yourself or your writing. When you write it from the heart, now thats what make it worth wild. (unlike my writing. It sucks.)

A Titans fan
Jen813 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
That was sad. Unfortunately, if Terra came back that's probably what would happen.

Good job.

Jen
Letselina chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I'm confused...

I understand it is a one-shot, but I'm so totally lost... I try not to assume, but all I can think is that somehow Terra came back and BB married her and Raven's a little upset, but in love with him and...

Yeah, so you just confused me a little, but it was a nice little fic there
JarsofClay4eva chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
hey! though you could probably see from my name, i am a Christian too! and i love that someone on this site writes pure, not-bad-language fanfics! and, as you can tell, i love THIS fanfic! okay, this is sounding too perky-so far i have read three of your fanfics, and i wish for you to continue on with all(Teen Titan). anyway, keep writing! it seems to e your gift.

LUV

Jars of Clay 4 eva
Yoh A chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Hey!

That was great. So that's what you see Raven's reaction to BB marring anyone but her?
everclueless chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Yeah! It rocks! It's so...sad...

yet...so sweet...
Cephas chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Sad, very sad. I want to hug Raven and make her feel better.