Reviews for Putting Together the Pieces
buckeyekaptn chapter 27 . 6/3
very good story
Lowenweiss chapter 27 . 2/18/2017
Very nice. Thank you for writing this. Good plot, characters true to self, an enjoyable read.
Jerry K chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Love the idea of Tony as a Big Brother. I know one needs to be true the TV image; but 's nice using fan fiction to portray Tony as multi-dimensional.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/12/2015
I know this story is old, but is one of the best I've read!
Vadercat chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
I really liked the story, it was well told, and stayed in character.
Frakking Toasters chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
A really great read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you. xo
Lili chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
Wouah, j'ai adorée ta fiction, dommage qu'elle soit terminer, c'été top trop bien merci bocou !
StrictlySomething chapter 27 . 2/15/2012
You did an excellent job on this! I thought the characterizations were great! LOVED Tony. You did good on the plot as well, I could see it on the big screen (or rather, the moderately small screen where I watch NCIS).

And kudos on an excellent finish. I thought it was superb!
Doni chapter 27 . 8/11/2010
Great story!
scryoko chapter 27 . 4/8/2010
For "Putting Together the Pieces," man, but I absolutely am in love with your portrayal of Tony (in all stories, as a matter of fact). He's so very in character while at the same time, we get to see more of his deeper, more caring side that we do not get to see as much in the show. I loved how he's in the Big Brother program helping out Ben because I think that would be something that Tony would do and not tell anyone about it. The suspense in this story was great as well (again, actually, you do that very well in all your stories - I think I'm beginning to add Suspense to the very top of my favorites list... *grin*). And the plot, once again, VERY well done. I loved the backstory as well and, well, I never could resist a good injured!Tony fic. And damn, was this a good one! I was beginning to feel a bit dejected when I couldn't find too many well-written stories so I was absolutely ecstatic when I came across yours. I'm squealing right now. *beams*
msdarque chapter 27 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful story!

I really enjoyed reading it. All the twists and surprises were very exciting. :)

Congrats! Lots of stars!
Mulderette chapter 27 . 2/2/2010
Wow! This story was just amazing. Really suspenseful and it just kept me on the edge of my seat. I really loved how you wrote the characters. Just wonderful writing :)
spnMom chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
I thought the big brother thing was cute. That was good of Nancy to call Tony's boss to let them know there was a problem. Nice chapter...
lauradaexplorer chapter 27 . 6/8/2009
Love this, just got into ncis stuff and this is excellent!
NickTonyK chapter 27 . 2/6/2009
Very well done! Glad it wasn't a romance! Nice ending!