Reviews for An Unusual Father
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 6/18/2019
This is just really interesting keep it up
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
This is an amusing little romp, needs more Boo though!
Riniko22 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Really enjoyed the story that you crafted, it was funny and even followed the problems Ranma has with attracting girls. At least these girls were not all attacking Ranma and each other. Hope you do come back and add to this at some point, it was quite original.
ApocSM chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Vilkath chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Sort of reminded me of Darkstalkers Morgan and Lilith for a while. Great story, if a bit slow on the updates. But isn't that a sign of truely great stories? Since the all seem to slow to update or end up discontinued. I'm glad to see Ranma take the magical side of things so quickly, but I hope to see him start learning some more warrior type things soon. He already is instictively doing pretty good as a mage and thief type deal, but his fighting skills at age 8 from genma isn't all that much.
Jerrac chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Hmm.. you ever going to work more on this? It is quite fun. :D
porthos112 chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
"Hamsters and Rangers everywhere rejoice!"

This if great fanfiction, bit slow on the updates but good and well worth waiting for.

Update soon please!
DianaBialaska chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
This is an interesting story and I look forward to seeing more of it. I do hope that Ranma mess with some archmage or something or falls into a magic spring, so that he acquires the Jusenkyo curse, because Ranma without that curse is mostly just a great martial artist. It's the curse that makes things more interesting. :)

Looking forward to updates!
Hiryo chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Very good chapter there! I can't wait for the next

exciting story where Ranma surely get sucked in his next

exciting quest.

Furthermore, would you honor me with 'rating yourself'

on my homepage which you can find through my profile

here on There in the 'Contact me'-section a

little bit down you can rate yourself.

Thank you!
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
I like it!
AzureSky123 chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Nice chapter.
JohnnyG chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Nice chapter. Though I'm still confused why you refuse to use correct punctuation after speech or thoughts. Oh well, I'm sure you have a reason.

Best,

~JohnnyG
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Well, I look forward to whatever it is you write, as your stories are always some of the most interesting and fun to read on the 'net. I liked the little demon girl, and for one reason or another, I've a feeling that she'll come back again, as she seemed to have taken a very real liking to Ranma, and wouldn't that be an interesting pair.
Nevos chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
That was a great chapter! I will be looking forward to when you update this story again.
Virosa chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
now thats funny. the same old Ranma and same old problums