Reviews for It's Electric
Nexmajise chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Beautiful Poem, that kept you thinking. I love this style that you chose. I enjoy your choice to symbolisim for Naruto, assuming that he was the one being referred to as the sun. I found it cute. I enjoyed the emotion and excitement as well. This is most likely one of my favorite pieces by you. Good Work!
Mr. Mystery chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I liked this. SasuNaru isn't my thing, but great style you've got there :)
lustofficial chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
was you KNOW how hard it is to FIND good stories on this site that arent full of cliches and horriblness(Sp?Whatever),my point is...Im going to go read MORE of the magical stories you have written...
Crazyforanime1015 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This poem was really good. I enjoyed reading it!
and Teng chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was beautiful! Bravo! Seriously, it was a jumble of creative writing, and it even rhymes here and there! Oh gawd, it was awesome... I absolutely LOVED it! That was the best best poem I've ever heard in a while. People these days aren't so creative with their poems these days. Yours is almost overdoing it!(But it isn't!)
K1M chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I’m such a lazy girl. I read this a long time ago, and I didn’t even review it. Hm. At least I’m doing it now. And that gave me to opportunity to read your fic once again. (_~)

So, what to say about this fic? ! WONDERFUL! S-u-p-e-r-b! XD Honestly, this fic is a pure masterpiece! I like all the little structural elements (the bolding, the spacing, the capital letters…), that is so artistic! And let’s not forget the imaging, metaphors and comparison (which are brilliant, by the way), and the feelings and emotions conveyed by the words. Really, I love it! I definitely fav this, ‘cause it so deserves it! Thanks for the fic! (_)
Kaluki chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow! I admit, blank verse is far from my favourite thing to read, but this was really something brilliant. Love the symbolism, love the disjointed feel of it, love the way it all works. Yay!
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
just... awesome
melissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That has got to be one of the best things I have ever read on this site,ever.

I really sincerly loved it! The spacing ( s) inside the words has a dramatic effect on how the reader percevies the word its self, even more that the bolding.

One of the things I didn't really like was when you went from majorly sophistocated to teeny-bopper, because even though the transition was not bumpy it was still noticable and made the reader have to blink and read over what they had previously to make sure they didn't miss something

You have a great writing style though, and now i'm going to have to read all of your other sasunaru stuffs :)

(This is the longest review I have ever posted...It feels weird...)
9xDance Water Dancex9 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was amazing. Simply amazing. It was so beautiful. I can't describe it any other way. Great job. Really.
RahDamon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008

I cant say anything amazing!
tsuzke chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Holy crap, your poem is something else. I mean I was so into it. Yeah, that's exactly how Sasuke and Naruto realtionship is. A never ending battle.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oh, wow.

The poetry's beautiful beyond description.

It's really... wow.

thecollectiveunconscious chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
WOW! I loved this! It just felt so experimental, so artistic, and so... so *free*! I absolutely loved this line - "There's a streak of darkest black And his back rams into the ground" So hot, omgod.

Things like these inspire me so much. Thank you for writing this!
Akino-Kinoha chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow...that gave me goose a good way!

Great job, it's just perfec usually don't review (new to the fandom and dunno...) but that made me...(btw, I loved all your other stories, too!)