Reviews for Of Slings and Arrows
GreyMurphy chapter 1 . 11/30
There we go! The chapters are filling out a bit, well done. Even though this change has nothing to do with my comments... *shrugs*
GreyMurphy chapter 15 . 11/30
So far well written. One major pet peeve being poked though: short chapters. I almost prefer longer wait times to seeing AN’s nearly half as long as the story itself. I’ll keep reading though, and like I said, well written.
Fencer22 chapter 41 . 8/1
Maybe not favorite worthy... but still pretty damn good. And I think you said this was your first fic so I'll give you the favorite anyway. Honestly it's pretty solid. Plot, characters, dialougue. All solid. Nothing that made me want to bang my head on a wall at all, nothing standout amazing either but thats more than seemingly most people can pull off. Not to mention you actually finished it which is an achievment in and of itself! Nicely done :)
fic fan chapter 41 . 7/21
very nice - keep up the good work.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 15 . 7/13
Now you know why I have no tattoos.
I did see a British sailor get a fly tattooed on his penis in Hong Kong. He said it was to "impress the ladies"! At the time, Pinkie was one of the best tattoo artists in the world.

JimS
Mouse grey chapter 41 . 5/4
gudday
mate, i don't usually read crossovers but I was pleasantly surprised when i found it enjoyable! i had prepared myself for a complete bung but i have gained some ideas myself.
so next time i sit down with a cuppa from the billy i may be able to come up with a decent fic myself
cheers
mouse grey
To the Original Pe:
I really liked your story. I read quite some fanfictions, especially with Harry Potter, but yours was the first x-men crossover I read. And I habe to say you sat my standards pretty high now :D
Congratulations to an awesome story
There aren't many people able to write as good as you :))
It's absolutely absurd to believe that the Institute's adults didn't say stand up for Harry when the Hogwarts staff tried to push him to attend two years advanced from his last magic classes. It's ridiculous that Harry would even consider it.
PerseusOndineKelevraBlack chapter 41 . 4/9
Absolutely loved it! I was in a funk, couldnt find anything to read and was feeling horrible! I started reading yours and it totally helped the funk. Also this might sound odd but it kept me out of the ER, I had something to focus on and was able to through a bad part of my illness...so seriously you rock for that! I will admit to being sad because it ended..lol.
Also, loved the Hellboy adage, ironically I just finished the movie the day before lol.
Hope you
have a great day!
Lynnyfox chapter 41 . 3/30
OMG! I love your story! please do a sequel or something!
Doug Hiser chapter 39 . 3/5
You suck and so does your story...lmfao
InYuJi chapter 41 . 11/18/2016
Read this quite a while ago. Loved it.
I actually loved reading these types of stories.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
This is bloody stupid! He already has magic! He's a wizard!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
I came for yoooooooooooooooooou! $$$$
MimiTaylor chapter 41 . 10/5/2016
This was a truly sweet story. I love Harry's new friends and how they not only assist him in getting rid of Voldemort, but also stand by him when dealing with his old friends. Well done.
1,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »