Reviews for Of Slings and Arrows
Sad u have more useless gibberish instead of actual story in each chapter
Mickey chapter 41 . 5/1
I really like this story
GBTtown chapter 30 . 4/21
While a more than a little fluffy, the one complaint that I have is a supposed story that has forty-one chapters really only has about twenty. The rest is author's notes and repeats from the Reviews Section that could have been answered there.
RexNihil chapter 19 . 4/17
For crap's sake, dear one, his name is Voldemort. Only one 'r'. Not a big deal, but a bit annoying from a grammatical point of view. Otherwise, a lovely story.
Mike.Delphi chapter 15 . 1/23
Chesterfields are also VERY popular in the Deep south of the United States.
Mike.Delphi chapter 12 . 1/23
It's hard to write accents anyway. 'Specially low cockney, like Hagrid or Bavarian, like Kurt.
dreamjanus chapter 31 . 10/10/2015
Hopefully since you wrote this story you learned to increase the size of your chapters and decrease the size of your authors notes. Which seem to be the same length as the story chapters themselves.
Magda chapter 41 . 8/17/2015
Well, at least the story had a somewhat happy ending, despite their being no real redemption for how the wizarding world treated him.
TearsOfSorrow chapter 36 . 7/28/2015
I have read this Fanfiction twice it is a great idea and it in my best list. I chose to review in this chapter because of the slight german misswriting. I do not know how kurt says it and it may not be relevant anymore. I repeat im as clueless as a fluffy chick but if it intrests anybody out there in everyday terms germans dont say verdammen they say verdammt. I must know i am german. So something new everyday. Keep the writers will strong on or offline
-Tears of sorrow
Samael chapter 41 . 7/13/2015
Loved the story, read it in a day...it was...very addicting.
AndyPCJW42 chapter 41 . 6/11/2015
Now almost a decade since its completion your story is still found and well liked.
Kanen Uchiha chapter 41 . 6/5/2015
This was such a awesome story its in my top 5 harry potter fan fiction favorites !
Guest chapter 35 . 6/2/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Avidzombiereader chapter 41 . 4/28/2015
That's it? NNNOOOOOOO

I know it's been a long time, but can we expect a follow up?
Deathmvp chapter 41 . 4/17/2015
Nice work on this story. It was an enjoyment to read. I have to say though that it probly should have been 20 chapter and not 41. While I did not suffure from it since it was done already as soon as you start to get into a chapter it was already over and if you had to wait for chapter it would have suck.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »