Reviews for Ninth Gate: Reminiscence Revisited
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh now, you can't leave it like that!

We need to know what happened!

Is Dean a Pod Person? Did he have his soul cleansed? All the psychic gook scrubbed away?

Come on! We need details, details, details!

This fic DEMANDS another sequel.

Great stuff, all of it.
Meggie Dodge chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Yes, it's fun. And yes, it does tie up some of the loose ends. But I have to make a fervent objection to Jess's last statement, that her friend can now put off cronehood for 18 years. Having had a late only child myself, I can assert confidently that it just don't work that way! Cronehood continues to barrel in on its own schedule, regardless. I just have to hope that there's a balance in the account: that, while I have to wonder whether one of the more enthusiastic emotional displays will break a bone or two, I'll have reached the never-sleeping stage by the time the kid gets to puberty and needs constant vigilance.
0000DELETED0000 chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
AAH! Evil writer! (I was gonna say woman since 99.99% of ff writers are, but just in case) I thought this was a new chappie!

Let me know when it is otherwise...

0000DELETED0000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Ha! "Perform an exorcism" I so get it! Oh, this was fun!

Love the whole 'nice aura' thing. Yes, we all know Dean is filled with sacastic comments! Poor Bernie...*gives Bernie a glowstick* I was so sad when Bernie died. Made me cry...not really.

Good chappie!
Mojave Dragonfly chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
LOL! This is so wicked! I loved Dean "turning up the wattage" on his smile. ::fans self:: Yeah, er.

Oh my, this offspring - Celtic Goddess and Devil-tainted mortal. Could be interesting!

Thanks so much for this postlude. Just right!
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Ha. Very nice. He definitely threw her for a loop I see. Kudos for Dean. And oh my, so very nice of him. Go figure, all yu need is a near death experiance and you're a saint. Eh, would be too :)

And Jinx? Yay! I was hoping to see her again.

"-Nice aura."