Reviews for Tears
DeidreCypress chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
No good writers update anymore *sniffles*. Hear my plea and plz update.
prisci chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
hola saludos , espero que continĂșes la historia PORFA , me gusto muchoooo , Porfis continua
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Amazing. Please keep writing. PLEASE!... *: )
Joroin chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
I love this take on a wrong boy who lived story. I really like how Barry was put with Sirius and not staying with James and lily or put with the Dursley's. The way that Harry has a curiosity for the drak arts but not seeking them out just for revenge on him family is something I really would like to see continued on if you decide to continue this story. The one thing I love most about this story though is probably the fact that Harry knows he's the boy who lived, tried to tell others, has more than just the wrong boy who lived as his sibling, and the fact that Harry knows about his siblings. I would like to know thoigh is if the younger siblings remember Harry or even know that he exists.
SerpensPrincess chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Is harry/draco going to get together anytime soon love this story cant wait till next update
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Very good; now for an update :)
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
This story has an excellent start and I can't wait to see where this story will go.
Zerow21 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
upptater snat
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
nice
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
:D Nevermore I love that poem. Ravenclaw harry?
DemeRain chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Its a good start ... thanks for sharing.
3dumplings3 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
this is quite interesting;; do let me know if you plan to continue. I quite like your writing and the premise and it's fascinating to see where you will go with this. (:
ChibiChula chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
It's kinda sad that this fic was abandoned just as it was starting to get rather good. I hope that someday this will be completed as I'm curious about how many similarities and differences there will be from the original story in this AU.
denjia chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
very interesting
kitsunekiri chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
is this story abandoned if not pleaseupdate soon also what pairing is thi out of curiosity whats dumbles take on all of this