Reviews for Only Human
laussica chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
that was so cute

i thnk u shoudl continue of how they act when they get back on the ship
Zoro chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
OH do another chapter!
Lady Geuna chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was wonderful! I enjoyed it a lot! I love their snark attitudes. _ Priceless!

Geuna~
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was so great!

More!
akunohana chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This was definitly HOT. I don't even know how you manage to make it so hot with "just" one kiss but damn, you DO! XD Sex-tension is the best in ZoSan fic in my opinion and this is just like one of the greatest sex tension scene I've ever read. Wow! I wish so much there was the chance we can read a sequel to this sequel too. *crosses fingers*

Thanks so much for this one anyway! _
someperson chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Let the sequel get a sequel!

Please?
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
It takes a true master to write non-sex Zoro/Sanji, because they're both violent, stubborn jackasses. No offense to them, of course, we still love them. (gives author a dougnut) Well done! (wanders off)
sasori chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
whew *fans self*

that was -excuse the cheez- hot, despite the setting. I love the bittersweet tang and that last snark. D
Elnora chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
argh! I really had to let out a big WHOO after reading that! it was brilliant! I love your language, and your words. this was really delicious :D that sounded a bit gross... hehe, please continue writing SanjixZoro fics!
BluePard chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
It's that ending that amuses me so much. Stay sweet-er, I mean, bitchy-boys.
Jada Flame chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Holy freaking CRAP. Characterization x diction x description enduring LOVE of fan-peoples.

::prostrates self in front of computer screen::

If I beg nicely, will the sequel get a sequel?

::crawls forward to kiss your feet::