Reviews for H is for Hogwarts
SoullessAngel21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Haha. I came up w/ an 'x' name. Xenophilous Lovegood. Dad of Luna :) haha. Ikr. I never would of thought of that if I wasn't reading ur story.
Leoanda Taylor chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was excellent!
slythrn-barnbum chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
yet again, your parody made me giggle. thanks for that. i need to have some fun before i go to classes, ugh!
YouCan'tBeSerious chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Haha! I liked that! Very funny and very nice use of rhyme. A very good way to sum up the entire Harry Potter universe.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I was a bit disappointed you couldn't find one for X-but otherwise pleased :]
Selenes Song chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was awesome! I loved it!
dynobunny chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
OMG! That was absolutely hilarious. This is definitely on my favourites list. Loved the Zabini one at the end it was SO funny. You started my day, THANK YOU. Lots of humour and stuff it was fantastic. Loved it lot's.

Dynobunny:)
Henrietta-thepseudonym chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
My definite favourite is:"E is for Evans, Lily’s maiden name. She was what old Prongs thought to be fair game. After fighting and feuding, their torment finally stopped. They hopped into bed and out Harry popped!"-hilarious!
Twighlight chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT...MORE MORE MORE...IT'S CUTE...NOW I REMEMBER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENNED :D
Oswald-radXcore chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
How did you do that? Hey, so you support my whole Harry/Luna idea? Yeah! A match made in heaven... by a crumple horned snorkack! Yup! That was really good... and I hope you like my stories. I loved this... it was breath takingly stupendous! Woo! I simply can't say how good it was!
Mz Hellfire chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
good! i liked it...some of the rhymes were a bitty dodgy but still good
Saxifrage chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
lol you're so strange... I shall surely consult to this every time I am in need of character info! _~

I especially loved your X lines!
SilenceAbound chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
LOL! I especially liked "X" and "Z". keep up the good work!