Reviews for Young &Hopeless
tsubasa star chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Man I feel sorry for sakura-Chan. Ya know what every samurai and syaoran fanfic I read always has a jerk that wants sakura's body. I Hussein that isotope for now. Oh, yeah I forgot ...HAPPY 2013 NEW YEAR. See ya3
zeKaien chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
oh my gawd I love this. This is my second ccs story from you, first is I Now Pronounce You Miserable which I find so good too. I'll probably read most of your CCS stories after this. It's a very different Sakura, but I like it.

Oh gawd Touya is so adorable! XD
CanTigerucks chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
I love this story...

It's the perfect way to say that it's true love.
Mikyarorin chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
aw that was so mean!
EndlessSugar chapter 11 . 3/15/2009
No no I don't wanna use my imagination this story is really wa -crys- why does it have to finish no
digi-gal-rox chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
nicely done. enjoyed it very much
2d2la chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
Aw man! I hated that ending! Damn girl, you left me hanging bad! I was waiting for all the 'good' stuff to happen! Hahaha But seriously that ending was so sudden I didn't even expect it! I had to read over the ending note a couple times because it didn't quite sink in lol
XxButterflyxAngelxLover chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
i know its a long time that this story's been over, but i read it and i love it!
breathlessnightxx chapter 11 . 10/28/2007
AH! THE STORY KICKS AS! I can't believe it's over! I love all your stories! You totally rock! Please make a lot more for CCS!

PS-The typos confused me a bit though
whitewave16 chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
This is another very nice S&S fic! Liked the way that you kept me guessing as to the reason why Sakura was as weird as she was.
MyPinkHeechul chapter 11 . 10/21/2007
Aw.. that was so sweet. :D

I liked it.
witch cheri chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
it was a nice story!
InvisibleLight4 chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
This story was so cute! Hope you write more soon. (:

-Gabby
Cherry Akira Li chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
great story just wish it longer was
together N always chapter 11 . 1/18/2007