Reviews for Here Without You
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
For a moment, I was fearing the worst, but wow. Great job!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love this story it a really good one i love all ur work ur have some good writeing skills
cleis chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
sappy is good once in a while :D i agree that squall is really pretty much lost without yuffie to constantly remind him who he is all the time :D koodos! Go You!
Perhelediel chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
M. Absolute love. Adding to favs.
generic soda chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
short and simple. ok, got it. i loved it. ok, there. i did it! but adding all this on is making it unshort and unsimple. uh...yeah...i wonder where that came from...
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
O.o no comment. can't think of what to say. you left me speechless in a very good way.
darkness2light chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
omg omg omg omg... i am in love... with this fic... i love it, i love! You need a sequel...definetly...you better get on that i think!
KairiLuv chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Aaww, that was cute. Your one of the best Squffie writers I know! And just like your other fanics. this one was brilliant. Too bad it's only a oneshot other wise it would be wikid if you made it into another story. But it's just an idea, keep updating your previous stories, I'll be waiting to read them. Ta 'ra
Robe Sutaru aka Magical Ed chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
._
balfonheim chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
*squeaks* ADORABLE! This was so incredibly cute and I don't care if it's unbelievable, it's still so CUTE! I loved it Deplora _. And that's all I have to say about it.
Twilight of Grace chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Not bad, and its definitly not crappy. I havent ventured out reading to much, staying within a tight knot of friends, but this is a good story, and I hope to read some more of your sttuff. While I'm not huge on the Squiffie licensce, I do like this story. Heck, I'm gonna take a few liberties with Yuffies character in some of the later chapters of the story I'm working on right now. (To Find One's Self) Anyway, good job, and if this is with writer's block, i can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
Annjirika chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh that was so GOD! ACK! OMG! I will have this on my favorites...as soon as I sign in. Wow. This was so excellent. Especially the bullet in the groin thing. Just...awesome. You did a much better job with ghostie-yuffie than I did.
Angeli Amori chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
omg that is such a wonderful one shot, or first chapter or whatever! i dont care! omg i am so not crying cuz guys don't cry right? WRONG! wow you've got me pourin tears...that was such a wonderful fic, although when he was about to cut his wrists i was like SHIT another ANGST! haha that is so great how it ends *sigh*, your the best deplora!

MUAH KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HUN!

Christobal
Iellix chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hey, cool, it's working now. Site has had hiccups all day with reviewing. You know full well I'd like this story, it's so sweet... and sad, too because you dunno if she's alive until the end. And Yuffie showed up just BEFORE the nick of time, as I understand. Squallie was being demented with watching the blood drop onto the floor, but I can really see him doing that. Aerith will murder him for staining the carpet though. You know she'd be capable of murder for that...

The bit with the silver rope was cool, too. I guess the rope knew Squallie needed help so it let her go see him... good thing he's sensible or he'd've had sex with an apparition and you know it.

-the VL
Soralover1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Omgosh...I have read all of your fics and dang it, how CAN you have writters block? You write like a genious!