Reviews for Silent Madness
CrystalTears chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
... THAT. -Inhales- WAS. -Inhales- AWESOME!
I cried when I read it the first time, which was about half a year or a few months ago. And now I'm reading it again, I still cried( -.-)
You are my Math chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
poor sasuke '3'
Abused and Used chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Love it!

And don't stop writing

your dark fics, there wonderful!
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Wow... Very dark. I liked it though, very well-written in my opinion.
Knight-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I'm normally not a fan of Sasuke/Sakura pairings, but this one I like.
The High Demon Lord chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very good... I found it very creepy. I like what you did with sasuke... Driven to insanity by his own guilt.

Although you should put the status from Updated to Complete.

After all it is a one shot.
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I like this story. It reminds people of the real world, and that stories don't always have the happy endings people want to have. In their own way, though, Sasuke and Sakura DID get a happy ending- at least they are together now.

Keep writing!
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
man this story was depressing!

i feel so sad for sakura and sasuke! (cries in a corner)
TenTen chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
lol!1
waterfox96 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
...oh...my...f* god...i love it i even cryed but at least the two of them will be together forever, i just love it!
Asura of Love chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
that was so sad.

Are you going to make another chapter for this or what? Not to sound rude or anything.

This was sad yet really good. I really did like it.

If you are then please continue!

bye!
Ronya chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
*wipes tears*

So sad, so creepy... and so goddamned awesome! Write a book! You rule!

Poor Sasuke... poor Sakura..,
Briarsong chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
execellent story. its sad that sasuke and sakura went crazy but now they can be mental unstable together.
BlackCoven chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
A bit disturbing but I enjoyed it, nice job
strawberryotaku chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
It was okay. I guess I had a hard time adjusting to the Sasuke and the Naruto pairing. I'm used to Shounen-Ai. And Mitarashi and Kakahi. Never heard of it before, but I like the way it sounds. It's different! Also, Isn't it Uchiha? I kept thinking about Chia Pets the whole time 0_o I know, I'm weird, well catch you the next time I read one of your fics I guess. . .