Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
NuttyFluffer chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
please continue this and put more otto in!
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
I wanna see Otto. I love Otto.

Not that you'll ever update or anything, but if you do . . .
VeltaIO chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
Just spotted this for the first time. Getting stronger with each chapter. I hope you continue soon.
Dark Daimon chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
This chapter of the fic had very real and emotional despair, which is a good sign for writing.

Funny how I wait and then come on in september and see it updated! Good job! Hopefully I won't have to wait so long next time, but at least it's worth the wait. :)
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
aw! That's sad well anyway update soon
morph chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
Is that the end? Like THE END? Huh. Well, it's not a bad fic. Very, very sad though. Good luck with your other fics. :)
Super-hero Fan chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
This story is very well written, and I can't wait to see what happens next between all the different rivals/familes. Please update soon!
GoldenSunGeek chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
Don't ask about my author name... You killed MJ, you sick bastard! How could you? Also, I thought Rosie was killed by Otto's demonstration, and Otto drowns himself at the end of "Spider-Man 2". Oh, well. It's was a good fic aside from all of that. Update soon!
Dark Daimon chapter 6 . 4/13/2005
That's really sad...at the end I mean when he says maybe MJ could give them a ride. :( It's really sad. BUT! It is well written and full of goodies within the plot! _ I LOVE this story and I have gotten addicted and find myself even reading at school. o_O

:) Please don't but one of those writers who writes a whole bunch of good stuff and then just abandons the fic alone.
morph chapter 6 . 4/13/2005
Good chapter. Keep up the good work. I've never seen anyone happy to get a flame before...but I guess there's a first time for everything. :)

Update again soon!
ShadowGirlFawkes chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Good story. I started reading the 1-5 and this last one is great. It leaves me with a few questions if there is a father son team up coming. Can't wait.

~Kerry
dark672 chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
very good story. it's nice to see MJ dead
Pissed Off chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
YOU KILLED MJ! NO!

HOW DARE YOU?
morph chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Mary Jane has bitten the dust. I must admit, I didn't see that coming. Good plot twist.

I'm glad to see you are continuing this story. i liked this chapter, and I hope you update again soon! :)
Mean Man chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
By now i've read the other two chapters as well, and i can only say one thing:

Gimme more!