Reviews for The Letter
Kisu Pure chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Jolly good story, Roses!

Oh, and I apologize for changing my name so much.

But yeah. Fabulous story! I'm really liking it! I think I shall... add it to my favorite stories list. Ta-da!

Love and kisses,

Zapho- I mean...

Jedi Knigh Emo
SofiaB chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
oh come on. You have got to stop stopping there. I'm so curious! I wonder who the party people are exactly and who Jeremy and Grimes are. Update soon!

Kisu Pure chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hey! I thought you said yoos wuz gonna update this, huh?Huh?

With hugs and kisses but not really,

The Jedi Knight Emo
Kisu Pure chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
I haven't reviewed for you in a while, and I've noticed that you haven't updated this rathah peculiar story in a few months..

I'm still not quite sure what any of this has to do with the appointed genre, but I have faith still...

Good luck and keep writing,

-The Jedi Knight Emo (Sean's Beaner)
SofiaB chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
wow. I want to read more. please!
Kitkat chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Very mysterious. Not a bad story so far, but your ideas are a little unclear. Perhaps reading through your chapters out loud would help you spot confusing sentences.

OK, I'm done complaining :)
SofiaB chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
oh come on. What did she see!

Emo Aniron chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Remember me?

Formerly known as Sean's (little) Beaner... :3

Lurve this fiction. I wonder where it's headed?

I'll go grab a magnifying glass and some Leuco-crystal violet to follow this bizarre trail...

Yours truly,

Another Jack the Ripper fanantic
Skitty2 chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
just wanted you to know that I like your writing style. Hard to say more till we see where your story is going. Hope its as good as the first couple of chapters.
just stopping by chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
you've got this in the wrong section, it should be under Sherlock Holmes, not Lord of the Rings.
SofiaB chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
I want the next chapter! You are killing me with suspense. More soon please.
satismagic chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
I wanted to write a review for your first chappie, but didn't let me. But here comes: I have no idea where you are headed with this yet, so I don't have much to say really. But I'll come back and let you know when the next chapters are up and I have figured what's it all about.

Yours

Juno
SofiaB chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
you can't blame me for not reviewing as I just came upon this story about 10 minutes ago. Pretty good so far. I wonder what the item she might bid on is and who the person is. I'm guessing he (or is it a she) knows her because he wished her a happy birthday.