Reviews for My William
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
That is a beautiful, fascinating and well written story, even if it is unfinished.
daisyxduck chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
are you going to continue with this story? it seems a shame to leave it here, it was very good!
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
This is a wonderful series you've started up here! And I would like to see you update it again and continue on with it's story! Once again, this is absolutely wonderful writing!
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Very very interesting! I have a good feeling that this fanfiction will live up to the Patriot movie!
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Very beautiful first chapter!
Bardess of Avon chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
I have to tell you, few fics portray Tavington so well; congratulations, my dear! Now, if you could update, that would be lovely...Seriously, I love this fic, and if you are at ALL able, please update!
Unknown732 chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Amazing! You have captured a warm loving side to our Col. Tavington but not forgotten that he is, first and foremost, a military man. Though this story has not been updated in a year...more perhaps, I would love to read what you have in story for the characters.
mnemosynegreen chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
ME! I WOULD HAVE LIKED THE GUY!
folk chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
YOU MUST FINISH WRITING THIS!

Haha...I love this story...and since I live in Boston I love the movie even more than I otherwise would have :) This is a *lovely* fic...I am very tempted to write one now. I know how it is when you're not really in the mood to work on a specific story, but please do update! :)

Also, if you have time, I actually wrote a POTO fic (part of one) *hint* haha jk...I loved your new POTO one you wrote.

Wow...too much coffee. Sorry. I hope this was a somewhat helpful review...please take it as one. If not...your Tavington is near-perfect and Ansley is a wonderful character.
DeceptiveKindness chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
HA!*points at Wesley* SEE THAT! a MAN who can SATISFY HER NEEDS..

DeceptiveKindness chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Gahd...what an ASSWIPE..excuse my language, but it just HAD to come out...

DeceptiveKindness chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
*gapes* what a...LOSER.

DeceptiveKindness chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Intense!

DeceptiveKindness chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That is just CHEAP..to steal a wring and propose with it...that is just beyond brutal, un-gentalmenly...

I hated him RIGHT THERE.A rare occasion..I must say.

-DK

Tavingtons-Angel chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
when are you going to review? :(
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »