Reviews for Never going back
narusaku dramione chapter 28 . 11/24/2009
Please update SOON !
draco's girl713 chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
omg this story is realy good. i just finished reading it. i havnt seen any like it and your a really good author. please conitinue it. i wanna know how it ends. if you dont continue could you please tell me why? its soo good. :D

~steph
Enfant d'Automne chapter 28 . 10/29/2006
Tee-Hee! Me likes it.. Me has just read this whole story and me actually REALY likes it.. You're a great writer! Keep up the Good Work xD
cheap soundeffects chapter 28 . 10/1/2006
PLEASE UPDATE.

]
hitthelights08 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
FYI...:

The song in Chapter 4 isn't by Dashboard Confessional. It's a song called "chicago is so two years ago" by Fall Out Boy.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
hitthelights08 chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
Darka Dark chapter 28 . 6/30/2006
I LOVE IT! Keep going!
greywitch135 chapter 28 . 6/18/2006
please update soon! very soon
greywitch135 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
like your story, good beginning, going 2 read on
meagatronn chapter 28 . 6/8/2006
ok so you have to put up a new chapterr really really soon and i mean soon i really like this story
mrivera chapter 28 . 3/9/2006
Great story. Pls keep updating it. I would like to know what the whole secret is.
readingfreak997 chapter 28 . 2/26/2006
great chapter
DracosBaby07 chapter 28 . 2/5/2006
i really like this one!

did the dude rape her? that happened in one of my stories where Mi got raped (Do I Know You) only it was Draco who did it! its a hard thing to explain without going into detail!

anyway... i like it... no i lied! i LOVE it... now update!
southernsweetdevil chapter 28 . 2/4/2006
I'm so glad to see you updated a long chapter. It was excellent! Thank you so much for adding more.
Antanaqui chapter 28 . 2/1/2006
You know, I've spent the past three days reading your fic in increments. I was almost hoping I was near the end, but alas I can tell there is so much more to go. Bother, I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do the whole patiently waiting until the author chooses to update the fic thing, but I guess not... Great fic, so you better update soon!