Reviews for Nights
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved this; it was so full of emotion, sweet and tender, and almost innocent. I wish I could let Andromache know that hers and Hector's relationship is on a good path and she needn't worry! They were both quite in character, and I loved the shy glimpses of blossoming feelings on both their parts. I hope Andromache reconsiders and decides she wants to go ahead with the wedding night yet!

I've reviewed your work before and I know I must sound like a real pain, but I love your stories and your writing; I would love to see all your Troy stories updated and your POTC ones, as well, if you're at all interested in the fandom and still like them enough to continue. They were some of the first stories I read when I first joined this site and I thought they were amazing right from the beginning! Even as the years passed they remained some of my favourites and are still very special to revisit.

Back to the matter at hand, I really liked this little piece, and I hope to see you return to the world of fanfiction some day. It would be a waste if you didn't!
Liv of life chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Really enjoyed their interaction and Andromache's 'subtext' (I'm not sure what to call it!). I hope you write more- I fell into empathising with A very easily and more importantly I WANTED to- she interested me.

Thanks for writing this and putting it up!

Liv
Mary chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Please, write more chapters! This is brilliant!
bookworm86 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Hi!

I know it's been almost two years but...

Update? Please? (pouting and batting eyelashes)

Queen Arwen again chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hiya,

Just wanted to let you know that this story has been nominated for the Tragic Bliss Awards! And also, you said this'll be 3-4 chapters...I want more! I've been waiting patiently, but it's just so good, so please update soon!

spider
Kita chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I love the way you wrote it, it's so pretty.
Eraserhead chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
What an intriguing beginning. I would love to read more.
Jade chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Very sweet. I enjoy the writing, very realistic and beautiful. keep updating.
love-shannen chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I really liked this chapter and the way you decribed Adromacnhes thoughts. I think that this story has alot of potential so please continue :)
lilycup chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Wow, this was amazing. Beautiful :)
Constant Distraction chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Oh, this is so good! Favorites list, right now. I love this, it's descriptive and well written. The emotions are written wonderfully. Please update soon!
VinterNatt chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! And yes, there are too few H/A stories. I'm planning to write one, but I fear that will not be for quite some time, since I'm currently writing two other stories.

But this was great! 3-4 chapters more of this? I can't wait! Beautiful work!