Reviews for Let Me Love You
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I loved this story so much!
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Dude that's ober cool.
Mizookie101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
*sob* your so in tuned with your writing that I ALMOST cried.
xXoAnonymousoXx chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Absolutly beautiful! I'm just speechless. Please contiune!
Tracybrat chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That song sucks.
fefe77777 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i'm a big fan of the song to nice fic X3 Ending was so SWEET it gave me diabetes XD
Gohan SSJ2 Mystic chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
love the story totally. I always preferred T/Gh over T/Gt for some odd reason. I keep coming back to this fic over and over again so I had to review it this time. love the song, love the story. keep up the great work! Truhan always :D
Chibi Serenity Chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
*Smiles*

I did buy that song! XD

I lvoed it, how you made Goten the 'Bad Guy', I seem to be drawn to Trunks angst, I live for it! I seem to like to either draw it or write 'bout it!

Poor Trunks ababy, he hurts so, all he nees is some sweet Gohan love!

I also wanted to say, I'm sorry if I am barbarding you with all these reviews and such...;
la bellatrix chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Good but very OOC.
Sunshine Llama chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Tell me someone kicked Goten's butt, please, someone kick his cheating ass! Trunks and Gohan make a cute couple. I liked this story too, but it was hard to distinguish who was who, at the beginning or somewhere or anywhere, you might want to think about dropping their names, or at least gohan and trunks, cuz goten could be implied. Good writing, another bounce off the walls happy moment, Thanks for that.

-The Llama sends a hug and lots of love
redfox13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
*.* man, i've been hearing this song on the radio all week and it kept reminding me of yur fic. . so i just had to read it again! *laughs* and review of course. i luv the happiness! *growls* and stupid goten for being evil, gohan should've kicked his butt man. . but again, this was wonderful, i luv it so much! .- hehe, kitsune out, good luck with yur future fics. ja ne.
MyLoveDeathIsAHeartbeatAway chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
That is beautiful

Rapture
CYoudontneedtoknow chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
It made me cry, but it was a great sotie, just a little sad but it ended happy. It's wonderfull.
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
*sniffle* That was so beautiful! It was absolutely beautiful! It made me want to cry and hurt Goten...and I like Goten! *smiles* I love your stories, so keep up the good work!

Love,