Reviews for The Hyuuga Persuasion
Kitty Harasser chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
I can honestly say that the last chapter blew me- not away...but up! That was the first time in my years of being here that I actually got hit by a plot twist. Other times I saw them coming or they were just flat out uninteresting. Although it was kind of bittersweet at the end, people should deal with it and accept the hilarity of the situation and go on with their damned lives. I personally thought Chapter 7 was the best chapter, though.
Too lazy to put down chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
Remember that stealing can also either be unintentional, or just plain cooincidental. After all most everything has been done on the Naruto section, so ideas usually are recycled either unintentionally by someone who reads this, forgets it, and then later writes something similar and doesn't know it, or someone who simply comes up with the same idea. However if it is intentional then it is wrong. Such is the problem when so many stories are written in the same section.
TaimaHawk12 chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
that was so fucked up! the ending was beyond horrible, idk, it just sucked!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
O.O

That was an unexpected ending.

Lovely. This was an hilarious fic.
Melon-Cauli chapter 8 . 5/22/2007
...I DON"T GET IT!

:Dhehe I really DON"T
TearOfPurity chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
...Weird. Neji's not really that crazy in the real Naruto, is he? I think this story did something to my brain. O.o I'm a Neji x Tenten fan. If this is a NejiTen story, then it is the most interesting one I've seen yet. ( Nothing againest your story though. I liked it...)
Accesorized chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
Wow. Lolz. It was almost too stupid to keep reading, but somthing kept me hooked. Idk what, but whatever. Lolz. The end was almost to stupid to fathem too. LOL. It was like- trying to show emotion, but everyone knows it is a hilarious fic. Lolz, good job.

-Accesorized
yanjing chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
even though other people think the ending is too short, i think its perfect. its abrupt and blunt and so unexpected. i love it to death. its crack people! XP
Nukumi chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
OMFG, there aren't words for the way this fic makes me feel, but I'll try. I never stopped laughing, it was friggin hilarious! Neji's persuasion is awesome. And I love that Tenten finally resorted to what she said she'd never do. And that Neji's family is nuts. Lol, it was Tenten vs. the entire Konoha population! And I'm not even a NejiTen fan XD That's how good this was.
don't want to enter a name chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
... what the hell was that ending? ...
Azaria Stromsis chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
no offense or anything BUT I'M SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOU! well not really loved the story up until the last chappie...oh yeah sorry bout all the peeps stealing your idea (really great idea) oh well love ur other stories
Marz1 chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
well that was a weird ending. did she burn the house down before she left?
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
I might be in the minority here, but I liked the ending. I don't know why so many people like stories where the girl is basically forced into a situation... kind of misogynist. So although I love the TenxNeji pairing in general... I'm definitely against any storyline that has the girl being forced/manipulated into being with the guy ;).

Fun read!
FallenAngel92 chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Wha...? Did she just runaway with him? OMG I thought this was going to be a happy ending!

I'm so disappointed!

But good story...until the last chapter anyway

Lycoris Calantha chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
I read that. It was really really nice... except for the last chap. I'm now in denial, kay? I'm keeping my thoughts firmly HERE. Thanks...
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »