Reviews for The Hyuuga Persuasion
xxcandylover23xx chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Why end it there and why make her leave? I hope there's a part 2 to this.
genie luciana chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
I think this novel is more cliffhanger than ending...?
sasuke140 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
WHAT TAT FUCK, OG MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING XD
kurodragon99 chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
This my frist time reading one of ur story thank u for the laughs , dame the ending got me. I was expecting a diffrent ending, like weddings and babys. The hole 9 yards. But that was a real funny ending..Don't get mad about people taking ur story it just mean that they suck and what to be awesome LIKE u. thank u for ur time in writing this cute fanfic..
StealthFire718 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Fascinating ending. It was... Sort of what I hoped it would be, but not at the same time. I can't say I didn't like it though, surprisingly
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
God soo ooc T_T
blackdominatrix chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I love this!
alusandrea chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
This ending was definitely crack, but it made as much sense as the rest of the story. I am satisfied with the ending, but I wish that it was longer and gave a bit more information. Actually, I'm glad it ended this way because if it had ended the way I thought it would then it would have been another example of female characters being ran over.
sempitavalon chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
BEST ENDING EVER! I'm so happy Tenten didnt stay with Neji! I hated him and all the Hyuugas! (Except for Hinata..)
Imaginneeee chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Omg! The ending killed me XD ROFLMAO. Seriously. Omgggg FUNNIEST STORY EVER. I'M SERIOUSLY DYING FROM LAUGHTER. 11 STARS.
emachookie chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Though unexpected and not really ending in Nejiten happily ever after, I firmly believe that Tenten made the right choice. Neji just seriously pissed me off. Is he even human? And I don't think that he even understands Tenten. He's annoying and so self-absorbed. Never thinking about his fiancee! Just makes me wanna see someone punch him in the face! I don't wanna have a sequel. I think the ending is perfect.
Miakmi chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Best funny story ever. haha I'm dying. Run Ten Ten run. I love you psyco Neji
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was just wrong and the um wall was missing
I am Telgar chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Maybe Jiraiya will use Ten-ten to help with Naruto's sex-education.
After all just think that Naruto is more closely related to Tsuande then the Hyuuga' course she will have to face Hinata but I think she will probably propose that Hinata also marry Naruto.
Amy chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Ahahaha Such a troll ending. Took me so long to find this again. Thank God I found it again! The best TenTenNeiji fic I've read ever. I swear!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »