Reviews for The Hyuuga Persuasion
amy chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
*wipes off tears*

more, more, please! This is just so funny! wouldn't hurt to see Tenten with more backbone though, you can't let Neji get away with being an ass all the way until they're married, can you?
sunxkiss chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
Please update! I love this fic! NejiTenten is the best!
The Prime Minister chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
Absolutely hilarious. You make Tenten's troubles so funny! I feel so bad for her, and yet she's bringing it upon herself. Well, sort of. Heh heh heh. This is a great fic- I look forward to your update.
x se chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
I have a question. Do you hate tenTen?
asn water chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
oh tenten when will you ever learn how to deal with neji?
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Heh, that was really funny. Loved how you portrayed them. SAVE THE SQUIRRELS!
Kit Spooner chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Ha. I don't even really like Naruto all that much (haven't seen too much either) but this is darling. Can't wait for reactions once the rest gets released. Teehee.
Fomgoms chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Whoo! I lurve this ficcie! And Neji. Yessirree, 'specially Neji. When are you going to update it? In your author profile thingy, it says "The Hyuuga Persuasion - 8/8 Complete", but the other seven chapters aren't here! Nor is any of it in your livejournal! Or anywhere else! What in tarnations is going on?

There's something wrong with this picture.

I hope you are able to realize what the problem is and fix it.

*coughthatmeansupdate!cough* D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
funny. hehehe. i like it
potpourrigrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
OMG... ! *melts into pile of goo* That fic is hilarious! I like the idea of going into the mountains with Jiraya (though no sane girl would do that). What will happen next?
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51