Reviews for Akogare
Fanficuserhihi chapter 5 . 6/19
This story is beautiful.
krisaku chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Oh my gawd! This is so good but what happened to Kaho? Well I don't really care about her it's just I find it a bit weird because in CCS Eriol and Kaho are canon (I think) .I much prefer Tomoyo and Eriol anyways thanks for making this fanfic for EriolxTomoyo! I hope you'll be able to make another one :)
ziyiSunnie chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Hi, I just read your story and I really loved it! Because a lot of my friends are very fond of CCS, can I translate this into Chinese? No commercial purposes I promise. _

P.S. I tried to send you a PM to ask for your permission, but it seemed that you disabled that function.
Randombore chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Thank you for the great read! This was one of the most accurate TomoyoxEriol fics I've ever read, with a smooth flow and brilliant diction. It is inspiring, despite all the time that has passed since you actually wrote it. Thank you again!
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I love how Eriol's so smitten with Tomoyo. Sonomi pretty much thrown a bone for them to get the hint. I also like the fact that Eriol sees a different side to the normally serene girl with the unflappable mature smile.

That Sakura might be dense but she isn't stupid enough not to notice the difference, on how her best friend distanced herself from her. That she had hurt her and didn't know what to do to fix it. And all she could do was apologize repeatedly.

That Syaoran is still Syaoran, awkward and easy to tease.

The continuation of CCS if the ET fangirls had anything to do with it.
Wanderlust chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Great story. Heart warming. Two people lost (one lost in finding back her way to happiness and one lost in finding something he could live for) and mending each other. This story concretized my love for Eriol-Tomoyo.
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Sweet :)
blueanime27 chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I've been desperately looking for a well written ET fic and thank goodness I found this. thank you thank you very much :)
LUVERIOL chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Loved it! please write another equally enthralling piece!
Missy'Cinnamon chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
I love it. I can't help myself from reviewing :3 This fic deserves so much love. It's so light and refreshing... and simply romantic with its cute and sweet little moments. I seriously love this 3

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of loooooove and cinnamon for this fic.

I love this so much...

Sleepyreader319 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Looove it! Eriol and Tomoyo are sooo cute together! Suppie was so adorable in the previous chapter!
Shrilaraune chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
yuki3364 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Just wanted to tell you I fell in love with this. I've been looking for a story that really cam close to the real Eriol and Tomoyo where they don't seem so OOC and all that was just absolutely perfect. I even cried in some parts :))) in some ways it felt like I could feel Tomoyo's pain. But yeah this was beautiful although it's sad that I couldn't see how this story would've happened if Kaho existed since she may not have existed in this verse LOL
Twelve Winterflowers chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
A well-written poignant piece. I liked that you used winter as the setting to this story - winter is just so Tomoyo and Eriol - and I loved how you used the weather to describe them. Sad and beautiful. Pale and cold, but deep inside longing for the warmth of the other... And also their mutual love for old hard-bound books, and the presence of tea and coffee and long oak tables and a hint of philosophical musings just reinforce the air of nostalgia around your writing. The events of each act seemed so natural, as if you were narrating something that really happened instead of making it all up. I usually don't like stories where Tomoyo was in love with Sakura, but it all worked out so well here. Nice balance between nostalgia and romance and humor. (I loved Sonomi and the mistletoe!) I'm sorry I'm rambling but this is one of the best fics I've read in awhile. You're an amazing writer. :) I hope you continue writing.
fay208 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
*wepts with hanky in hand* oh god... so beautiful. the writing is sooo beautiful. the way the 'real' dialogue is saparated with quotation marks which important to plot. the emotions overwhelmed. this writing is so unique that had me reading to the end. I love it.