Reviews for The Night That Changed Them Both
tmntlover2013 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.
jay-lo chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
heya great story update i want to find out what happened to leo he's my fave
calliopechild chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
Ah! What happened? This is an excellent story, and I really want to know how it ends. Please update! I really enjoyed reading this fic, and I would love it if you continued it. Please please please update soon! :D
Tewi chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
AH! you can't just end it suddenly right there (...well obviously you can but i don't have to like it)! please write more incredably SOON! btw, great job!
Lady Katana4544 chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
What happened? It has to do with Leo's head injury, doesn't it! Well good job so far!
Doll Girl chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
WHen do you plan on updating this? I really wanna find out what happens!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
I love it. _
The Sacred Heart 2 chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
Man! I hate cliffhangers! Why did you have to stop it there? It was getting good! Anyways...I better stop myself before I go crazy or something.

So, I love the plot and story so far. Good job with that. Your writing is great and it seems you like to keep people on the edge of their seats. Not a bad way for any story because isn't that what we want for our stories and everyone elses?

Well, update soon please and good job on the story so far.

See ya!

The Sacred Heart 2
T chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
Ah! Don't leave me hangin' like that! What's with everybody and the cliffhangers? This is an awesome story! The plotline is perfect. One suggestion: Make your chapters longer! Does Leo have something else besides a concussion? I may be wrong, but it sounds like you're hinting to something else. Update soon!
cyllwen chapter 7 . 1/25/2005
i like, please continue
Dory's human replica chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
Update...and quick! I hate cliffies where Leo is badly hurt cos i always wanna read on and my internet hardly ever works now! keep going cos this is a GREAT story!
Caboose chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
Been meaning to drop another review your way for a while now.

I'm liking the story, but I do have a few issues I want to raise with you.

I'm guessing that either you're a med student or have messed up your knee the way Raph's is. The rest of us have very little knowledge of the medical jargon you were using in that chapter where Don's examining Raph. Detail's good, but that's going overboard because it leaves everybody reaching for a dictionary to understand what's going on. :)

Second, do you remember to spellcheck your chapters before you post them? You can call me anal-retentive if you want, but good stories (such as yours) are made better by not having spelling and grammar mistakes. If you'd like someone to beta-read your stuff, I'd be happy to do it-like I said, I'm really enjoying this. :)

Anyway, keep up the good work!

~Caboose
spootycup chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
No... You can't stop there... Please I need to know what is going on... What happened to Leo.. come on please write.. you rock at this...
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Nice...I'm glad you updated!

You explore Leo and Raphael characters really well in this chapter - contrary to some people's belief, I think that Raph and Leo share an extraordinary bond. It may get mucked up a bit by leonardo's need to counteract Raph's irrationalness, but it's strong none the less. My heart goes out to Leo that he feels like he failed him. Hopefully Raphie will be ok!

All the love, SB
Darktiger2 chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Oh man! This isn't good! Poor Leo, poor Raph! Please make Raph 100 percent better, 'kay? Oh, and leo too.

Great chapter by the way.