Reviews for Addicted To You
Teledice chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is a really great story!
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh, Sheen...he's a sexy beast. :D I loved Libby's thought process; it was very realistic and it makes sense how confused and embarrassed she would be about liking Sheen. Very nice!

Keep writing!

~Ashe
lydiamk chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is really super good!
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
So cute! I LOVED this story. It was chock full of SL goodness!

I do so love SL...it's my favorite JN ship :)
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aw, how absolutely adorable! I totally loved it, that was so cute! You're a great author.
hushedthoughts chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
aw i love this couple! that was a really great story!
LibbyEstevez411911 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Keep going with the humor/romance EVERYONE LOVES humor/romance. I know im a sap BUT SAPS RULE! ill shut up now and tell you to write another h/r fanfic for S/L or J/C,, thats a C for Cindy not Carl i hate the stories that end up Jimmy/ Carl gayness! grr. sorry im a talktive person! or type-tive...JIMMY NEUTRON ROX UR SOX!
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was SO CUTE! i will always love Sheen/Libby more than Jimmy/Cindy! great job!
BookJunkie89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
SO CUTE! I love it! It makes me all fuzzy inside. LOL
Liberty E chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Wow! I am a huge S/L fan and I love how you made this story! In fact, I about love all your stories. I'm new to the site, and you are basically the reason I joined it. Keep writing!
DyingStar chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
That's it...you're going on my favorite author's list 3

I am way beyond jealous...You write so good! And I'm going through this like major bad writing stage...it ain't even writer's block...But anyway, your style...there's a lot of emotion and meaning behind it, if that makes sense. I dunno! It's just so beautiful, and I'm lost for words here.

This is a brillant one shot. You dug deep into the Sheen/Libby relationship, deciphered her feelings, her actions toward him when they were younger and you made something SO original and SO good. Like I said before, I'm jealous.

Keep writing S/L you do a helluva job of it _
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
kool story
chichi's1fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
such an awesome story i love reading it
Azu Luna chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
...I am SUCH an ass! I can't BELIEVE I never reviewed this story when I read it like twice back when you wrote it! *wrist slap* Bad Nena! XP

Rockin', just like all your stories are. P.S. Lovin' the new author name, Miss A! ;3
PoodlesandNoodles chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I love this story awsome job I'm a huge S/L fan! all your stories are really good your a great author. check out my story 'Queen of My heart' it's S/L but read it only if you want too. this was a really great story fantastic!