Reviews for Things yet to be lost
Exiled-Knight chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
hm, that was quite innocent yet filled with a touch of morbosity...very very nice. I really liked the counting portion, gave it that air of a naive narrator which added greatly to the poem. Wonderful job.
Suzaku's Rose chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Wow very dark very nice I would like to know what compelled you to write such a piece
Suzaku's Rose chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
wow nice dark like Raven
Suzaku's Rose chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
wow very nice and very dark i like the second stansa the best
Suzaku's Rose chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
it seems a bit bittersweet hard to explain like trying to grasp something you can reach very nice
Suzaku's Rose chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
wow very nice has a nice dark romantic air to it which i love wonderfully written
Suzaku's Rose chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I like it the flow and beat is a little off but the overall message is really nice i liked these two lines: "Now ill sit and scream

Of love and happy things" very nice
The Magician Joseph chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
I love these poems, this one is really good, and reminds me of Pink

Floyd's eclipse. The imagery is great and the flow is perfect.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
i finally got the site to work :) Glad I did, as usual this is incredible. Great rhyme scheme as well.

katlyn
The Magician Joseph chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
I killed your baby today...

Good job, reminds me of last caress, very nice imagery and statement of humanity vaugly reminds me of the Chinese.

The Magician Joseph chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Really lovely imagery, sad and reminiscent, like Nathicana, but Teen Titans. Good job.

The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Stigmata, lol, good job like the imagery here, I like the part about the nails and the angels. Cause I am the president.

Rini Suichi chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Hmm fascinating... in a twisted sort of way. I can't say I have come close to grasping the true meaning of it, but it's there, and the poem is lovely all the same.
Davifflaelan chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
Not everyday can be happy nore can it be sad
Exiled-Knight chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
HA, it finally is working. This poem is so erradicated and yet structured, and awesome. Great job.

Katlyn