Reviews for Tabula Rasa
Haley's Comet chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow, I didn't know there were more of these. I have a Tabula Rasa continuation aswell, not knowing there was another, but it goes in a diffrent direction and is still very diffrent. Still, if you have any objectioon to it, you can email me. I also only have the first chapter up and decided it was best not to read your whole fanfiction so I wouldn't be copeying without realizing it. Anyways, remeber, if you want to email me you can. ]
AmethystDragon81 chapter 9 . 11/2/2006
Well,I like is really I do have to say that I wish you had extended it fromt he end of the , I suppose that won't happen.
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
so apparently i stumbled upon this story today and i liked it...better than the original...
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 2/5/2005
Drat. I was hoping for some new couples out of

all of this.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
I'm wondering if Tara had memories erased by her

idiot family using the orb. It would be

interesting to find her remembering a lot more

then just the recent memories she forgot.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
“Are you sure it’s the lard from a demon and not a teenage girl?” Xander threatened.

LOL!
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
CH1

LOL! I completely forgot how funny that situation was.

Good chapter.

CH2

*snicker*

CH3

Spike and his family problems were great. I can't believe they just put the crystal

back on the shelf.

CH4

Cute.

CH5

Very workable spuffy.

CH6

The scene with Xander and Dawn doesn't make much sense.
gengen07 chapter 9 . 12/18/2004
you did an amazing job!

Congratulations again!
funkydevil206 chapter 9 . 12/17/2004
i luved it keep writing
spikespet2002 chapter 9 . 12/17/2004
Thank you for a new take one. Sad that it still had to end the same devastating way the episode did, but I liked the flair you added to it. Look forward to more stories.
SquirlK chapter 9 . 12/17/2004
Well done.
zanthinegirl chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
Nice ending. OK, i really wanted it to be happy, but you kept it to the original premis. Nice re-telling of oone of my favorite episodes!
Slayergirl1212 chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
LOVED that I wish you would write some more but at least write another good Story like this PLEASE
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
i like this story, and i love the idea of a funny, pure spuffy story...bring it on!
gengen07 chapter 8 . 12/16/2004
Oh! I was hoping Xander and Willow could get together again... but I knew this would not gonna happen lol (I'm a big XW fan lol)

I really wanna know what's gonna happen in the next chapter. Now that their memories will be back...