Reviews for Welcome to my Life
iii chapter 1 . 4/27
Aww that's sad :(
TheFeelsWriter chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This really made me cry. This also makes me want to appreciate the time here on earth and with my brother. Thank you for helping me realize that... God bless
Lyric Marlow chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This made me cry D,:
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I actually read this a long time ago, and it always stuck in my mind. So after I got an account, I scoped out this story to add to my favorite list. This weekend I ended up watching "All Grown Up!" on Instant Netflix, and it made me thing of this story. So I decided to reread it. Even then, I realized that I never left a review. So here it is! Great story, very sentimental, and very sad! Just, oh so great. Really, I can't say any more than that.
6Amaya6 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ack. Way to break my heart. Gah that was a depressing, but amazing story. Love it.
Grilled Ham and Cheese chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
this is great, can't wait for the next chapter. you did something unexpected, kudos for that! you are really talented, i'll be looking out for chapter 2!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
IDoNotJudge chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
OMG :Waves hand in front of eyes: I'm gonna cry I'm gonna cry

This was so sad, oh geez, :Starts sobbing uncontrollably: POOR DIL!

:Sniff: Great job!
Missing Fairy chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Aww, that's so sad! Very well written- you've really captured the emotions! Keep up the great work!
Towenaar chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
That's beautiful. One part was kind of corny, but it was still beautiful.
cakefic chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
...that was sad...but good...update soon...
Witchytara25 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Okay, its official, I hate you because your story made me cry, and I don't cry easily when reading things. Your story was awesome and I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work with the stories and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
CrazyLake42 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Second time I read this... and it still almost made me cry... ::frowns:: I feel all special and stuff hehe. Anywho hurry with the next chapter... Peace sis

Lake