Reviews for My Last Breath
Kate chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
my pillow is soaking wet from tears the ending and everything with spike and buffy and their daughter is sooo beautiful!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
So I just reread this... and I still cry...
This is so good and sad and amazing! You have to update it!
MK chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
I know it's been years since you updated, but just wanted to say that this story is really good so far. You should continue it or leave an outline of how you did plan on finishing.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
I know it's been awhile, but please post more! It's only been four years!
This is one of my favorite fanfictions, and I swear you will make me the happiest person on Earth, and you kinda owe me that for making me cry in the previous chapters! I really want to see how Kayla would react to hearing about her mom, or how Spike would react to her asking! Please?!
Did I mention that I'll love you forever if you do this?
deargoodbye chapter 23 . 11/27/2010
I have to say that this is one of the best buffy/spike stories I've ever read...and believe me I've read a ton! Granted they were all years ago before Angel ended so I'm a little behind on the times, but this story is beyond interesting. It's ADDICTING! Please continue to write! I know it's been a year but I noticed your author's note that you hadn't written in threeyears so I thought you might start up again. I'd love to read an ending to this story! BTW if you do please mention what happened to buffy/illiriya(i know i spelled that wrong..oh well) Anyway, amazing story!
RiverTheKittyKat chapter 23 . 11/21/2010
i like this story is just that is buffy ever coming back?
The Queen of Confusion chapter 23 . 11/17/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Saphira7 chapter 23 . 10/30/2009
I really like this story. I hope that you can continue to work on it some time soon.
RabidReject chapter 23 . 9/22/2009
Nice. Can't wait to read more.
Vie LaRose15 chapter 23 . 9/21/2009
I love this story but I am extremely sad that Buffy is dead. I really want her to come back.
delphine05 chapter 23 . 9/20/2009
i love it

thanks but please don t wait that long for update lol 3years it s long
PurpleIvy chapter 23 . 9/20/2009
Really good chapter. Are you going to bring Buffy/Illyria back into the mix or continue from here without her? Hope you update again soon. :)
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 23 . 9/20/2009
aw i want her to come back! cant ilrya get bored and turn back into buffy? or go into someone else? :3 please! x
Spygrrl chapter 23 . 9/19/2009
Aw, yay. I'm so glad to see an update. That scene at the end was wonderfully, particularly Spike being pleased at having a chance to connect with Buffy again, on some level. I also love how he handled the sitch with Kayla. It's nice to see him grow-up too.
Linwe Ferland chapter 22 . 9/18/2009
Nothings wrong with you.

Its a good story, great story line.

Cant wait to read more of it!

Please update soon.