Reviews for Damaged Goods
The Scratch Man chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
[squints at screen:] is that all? Where's the rest? Isn't there more...?
Emryalx chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Heyhey, it's me again. :D

Just read this fic again and I really /really/ would be ecstatic if you continued it.

Hope you're doing well.
BurnishTomatoes chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Jean Grey has green eyes...emerald green.
Kyle chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This story had mad potential. I was really digging it.
Emryalx chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
-twitch-

Egads! I need to read more. ;w;

Update please?
StarVix chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
You are doing a nice job. Keep going. Now, Benjamin is an origional character, right? I can't remember him, but then again, my knowledge of X-Men is sorely limited.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
Wow I just read all the chapters and I have to say they were all priceless. Any chance of continuing soon? Please? I'd enjoy reading more since I'm a RemyBobby fanatic and there just aren't that many fics of them out there.
Toniboo chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
hey iv just found this fic nd its so good! any chance u can update it at some point or hav you discontinued it? please continue i love it, esp. bobby
mamawar chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
loved it! it's really good. I like your writing style. it's very good. X3 I liked the plot too! but it needs to be updated!

UPDATE! please? ;
catspaw chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Love your story, very nice take on the usual Post-Antarctica fics. Although I really have a craving for brownies now . . .:D PLEASE UPDATE SOON! MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Keep up the great work.
ghemstone chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Hi. Any chance of an update. I don't mean to be rude, but if this is not being continued could you let the readers know.

If this wasn't an absoluitely brilliantly written fic, then i wouldn't have bothered to write this, but as it is, i just thought a little encouragement might get the next part out.

Thanks for a great read so far.

ghem
sable2684 chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
I just found this story and am enjoying it a lot. I love Remy, and I can't wait to see more interaction between him and Bobby. and I love that Bobby made him brownies. Hope to read more soon!
lelann chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
i love this story! hope you decide to write more! poor ben has no clue what's going on! and hank and ororo better make nice with remy!
BlackMoonShine chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
*sob* I wanna know what happens. Please hurry!
BJ chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Okay, truth be told I'm reviewing even before i read it because I'm so happy to see an update! *bounce bounce* Off to read now! :D