Reviews for Love is War
hhh chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Interesting one. Just continue with it.
varee chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
stumbled onto this by accident, stoned to the chair while reading. while I don't really have anything important to say about your creation, somehow Rude seems too talkative than usual.. but I guess OOCness steam from being drunk.

I know that after a while the flame of writing subsides, but please try to end this fic. I'd be happy to review again.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
THE TENSION IS STARTING! WHY HAVEN'T YOU REVIEWED YET! NO! How could you do this to me? Tifa is just starting to feel it! You're killing me! GET YOUR DAMN BUTT IN GEAR AND UPDATE ALREADY! IM CRYING ON THE INSIDE! :D:D:D:D
Ligare chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Tifa and Rufus? Now that's a pairing one can only see if the world turn on its head and snap its neck sideway. But once I mull over the idea, its actually a rather good match. Rufus is icy and Tifa is certainly not, and people often say opposite attracts.

And the story is pretty realistic, even if the attraction exists, they treat each other basically as "I've (more or less)come to term to the fact that you once bash my head but don't think I've forgot even for a minute that you did"
Ninufa chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
.. Oh, My! (O/O)

.. Ah, i think they would be a lovely couple .. 3

.. I'd like to read the ending as soon as possible, Author-san.. Khekhekhe~

*deathglaring Author*
Doctor It chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Haha. I love how a lot of the reviews below are identical, word for word.

Looks good so far~
Vampy Proxy chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Please continue this story and update soon!
ShinRa chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Please keep writing. Best story ever. I can't wait to see what happens next and I think FOUR YEARS is LONG ENOUGH.
Belldandy chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
Belldandy chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
ShinRa chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
ShinRa chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
I wish you could have added Tseng more to the story. It's always Reno, Rude, and Elena. Although Elena is added a little less than Reno and Rude. But Tseng was revealed alive in the movie and is being totally ignored.

It's really getting annoying that he is not being added as a main character with the rest of the Turks and he's the Leader of the Turks. I hope you start added Tseng to the story.
ShinRa chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Belldandy chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
Please keep writing. Best story ever. Five years is long enough.
Belldandy chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
PLEASE KEEP WRITING. BEST STORY EVER.