Reviews for Clouded Sky
MrJacob77 chapter 47 . 8/27/2021
That was one hell of a read! I liked the fakemon and the creativity of the Waytar region. Something that I wish more people would explore in pokemon fics is the idea of pre-modern societies and their interactions with pokemon, something I feel you captured pretty darn well! I'm a little sad that there's no follow up to the story, but I can just invent my own happy ending later.

Once more, thanks a ton and kudos to you!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2020
After all the hype I have read about this story I must sadly say it's underwhelming. I really tried to give it a chance but it's rly not for me. New region ? Ok can work with that, non existing Pokemon? as a nerd I must say that was a lil bit weird coz I couldn't look up stats, movesets... but somehow I've found some weird drawings illustrating them so ugh ok BUT no pokeball? that's the main thing in this universe more iconic than pikachu! that was the first no for me. You know I understand the need to create new things to make sth unique but when you change everything about universe no known characters, locations it's just not it at least for me. So many good stories...Traveller, Uprising, Trainer... this one for me is too unique...
pepejohn chapter 13 . 5/6/2020
Good story but I'm personally not a fan of fakemon. Ignoring that, it's a well written fic.
gimmyjibbs chapter 22 . 3/29/2020
Damn you, stupid Sentrets, I'm going to eradicate all of you in Johto.
Tobalerone chapter 17 . 6/11/2019
How did they learn Tobias' real name? Did I miss him introducing himself? Did they have a psychic read his mind?
WyldClaw chapter 20 . 5/24/2019
Whoooooooa! Why is raikou at the lab
WyldClaw chapter 19 . 5/24/2019
That was beyond incredible!
I do hope Tobias stays in johto for a while longer- perphsps then he will change his perspective on the legendaries
I wonder what the connection between his appearance and jacob’s reeeeally strange behavior is

I bet Marie is hiding something
WyldClaw chapter 17 . 5/24/2019
That’s kind of funny how confused Tobias was atvseeing the tv and Pokédex
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 6/28/2018
That was such a descriptive grey chapter
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 6/28/2018
That guide Tobias battled was kind of a jerk
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 2/4/2018
I loved that battle
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 2/4/2018
good thing alex came to break him out
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 2/4/2018
that was intense
EverfreeSparkle chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
"Why'd I have to get a stupid murkrow for a starter?"
Wow, what an ass. Poor Murkrow...
GijinkaVerse Writer chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
I really don't see a human reacting to TV like that no matter how primitive their culture. There is a clear allowance in the human mind to differentiate between image and object. Some animals even understand what their reflection. The TV would certainly be weird and Tobias might come to some wrong conclusions, but I don't see it going that far.

It's a odd bit in this rather good fanfiction. I really only was tempted to be out something once a few chapter back, but there enough good in every chapter. Also, I'm more than a decade in the past, so I'm going to try to get to the end before any major assessments.