Reviews for Clouded Sky
vincent1875 chapter 46 . 5/3/2014
Pretty good story. Kept me entertained for most of the week.
vincent1875 chapter 45 . 5/3/2014
I wonder why Tobias never looked into evolving Jinx.
vincent1875 chapter 43 . 5/3/2014
I no longer see the significance of a Murkrow starter. As far as I can tell any trained darkling can destroy or leave the shield if they really wanted to. Especially considering that they live so long. It's said that darklings can travel through the shadows, however it's never established that they have to use their starters to do so. What stops a darkling from simply catching a wild murkrow and training it to take them through the shadows? Even without murkrow they could catch a water pokemon like Tobias, surf to the teeth, and use whatever pokemon they want to attack the unown. Even without murkrow they could surf to the barrier have their pokemon use faint attack to the other side and then summon a water or flying pokemon to carry them to shore.

I believe Tobias has been guiding for less than four years. With the life span of darklings they could train entire teams of dark type pokemon and curbstomp the unown. The psychics should be putting down all darklings by my logic.

Also unless Jinx kills the unown what stops them from putting the shield back up when they awaken?
vincent1875 chapter 42 . 5/3/2014
Tobias continues to surprise me with his stupidity. Why would he plan for the guides in Snowpoint to aid him if he's attacked? He's a criminal. The tarsix can easily just reveal that and have them help her attack. Anyway it seems kind of obvious that the tarsix is being forced to do this with the collar.

Tobias also seems to be proving his selfishness by unilaterally deciding what's best for the entire region. Mainly to make his own life easier.
vincent1875 chapter 41 . 5/2/2014
Who is Master Shatterglass? I thought the Master of the temple was called Windriver or something like that. Makes me wonder how long between updates it was for you to forget their names.
vincent1875 chapter 40 . 5/2/2014
You mistakenly refer to the Master in Saltmarsh as Master Goldspur. Goldspur being Tobias' alias. Good so far.
vincent1875 chapter 37 . 5/2/2014
Tobias can't seriously be stupid enough to still be calling himself Thomas can he? Thomas Goldspur is known to be Tobias Talltree at this point. His pokemon was right. He's too stupid to help.
vincent1875 chapter 36 . 5/2/2014
She did warn him that she wasn't going. lol. Good so far.
vincent1875 chapter 33 . 5/2/2014
Already caught? This guy fails at everything he tries.
vincent1875 chapter 32 . 5/2/2014
My goodness. I didn't realize he was gonna do something so stupid. I thought he just wanted to question it.
vincent1875 chapter 31 . 5/2/2014
Good so far.
vincent1875 chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
Hmmm. I guess things did just get real.
vincent1875 chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
I'm guessing it's some sort of illusion based attack or something.
vincent1875 chapter 27 . 5/1/2014
They should have expected that. Why don't they have a pokemon out already?
vincent1875 chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
When did the nurse learn that his name was actually Tobias?