Reviews for Clouded Sky
Sevrius chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
Oh, a tarsier... that makes sense now.

A very interesting chapter. At first I wondered if "outside" could be one of the other three worlds (Kanto, Hoenn, or Johto) but it appears I was wrong.

And I just adore Alsokaran! I like serpents anyway, but his attitude is so cool, and... *continues to rant*
Sevrius chapter 11 . 8/12/2006
I have a strange feeling that Master Dewshiver tipped off the authorities on Tobias's whereabouts...

I'm having a bit of trouble envisioning Acemenla though. Your description was thorough, but I still can't picture what type of animal she resembles.

Sometime I'd like to draw Waytar's Pokemon... if you wouldn't mind, that is.
VulpixTrainer chapter 35 . 8/12/2006
Wow, another great chapter... It seems however that he is always on the run, unable to really be able to get far without someone chasing him. I just hope that he can find safety soon. I am really rooting for Tobias to pull through.
WindieDragon chapter 35 . 8/12/2006
Guess this means I should get back in gear and dig up that sesstra I drew a long time ago... heh summer's made me lazy but school starts this Monday (Aug 14) for me. It feels wierd being a senior... I wish I was a sophomore again! On second thought, maybe I'll draw it again since my skills have improved. Could I ask you to send me details on sesstra and ottical again?

Anyways, enough of my blabbing. Poor Tobias, he just can't seem to have a normal life now can he? I was looking forward to the final battle, hoping a new Pokemon would be revealed. Can't wait to see what happens next. At least you didn't leave us with a giant cliffhanger this time XD.
Sevrius chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
Poor Tobias, it's like the whole world is conspiring against him.

The explanation of the Waytar justice system seemed to disrupt the rest of the story... Instead of just explaining it, you could mention that Tobias remembered the justice system, and then start an explanation (or something like that).

I think I like Alex more than Tobias *laughs* I can't help but wonder if Alex will betray his new acquaintance though. Sadly, I have to wait until tomorrow to find out. (I really have to go to bed now.) ;_;
Sevrius chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
Wow... I never expected a twist like that. It was very exciting, and... Ack, it's so late here. (I should probably be in bed.) Sorry, I can't think of many words to describe the chapter, but it really was good.

"Behind him, their was a long hiss of despair" That was the only spelling or grammatical error I saw.
Sevrius chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
I usually find battle scenes quite boring, but yours are actually pretty interesting. Your choice of words and details is exceptional.

"The center was built near a convenient open park, and this is where Tobias headed." This is the only sentence that really bothered me. The passive voice (especially in the second part of the sentence) makes it seem awkward.

I'm sorry if you already adressed this question, but does Waytar exist before or after Kanto, Johto, and the other "worlds"? From the "history lesson" in the last chapter, it appears that Waytar is a "future world" (though, if that is the case, technology has regressed).
Sevrius chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Jinx's personality is so adorable! (Though, I must admit, I preferred the name "Eclipse"; Jinx reminds me of some other, not-so-adorable Pokemon.)

I loved the way you incorporated Waytar's history into the chapter. It was interesting (well, as interesting as history can be) and it fit the story well.
Sevrius chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
You're quite an evil person to end the first chapter with that kind of cliffhanger. (Luckily for me, I don't have to wait for updates.)

The line "She knew that her son was being given an opportunity that she had never been and that he had a chance to make a name for himself" just seems too wordy with all the "thats" and "ands". Perhaps you should try shortening and/or rewording it.

Other than that, the first chapter was excellent. It was very original, and the detail made me feel like I was actually a part of the story.

So I shall continue onwards, though I probably won't review each chapter. (I'm too lazy...)

By the way, the "guide's oath" gave me wedding flashbacks. XD
tea chapter 35 . 8/11/2006
Yay, an update! The battle scene in the temple was very good. It seems that Tobias is on the run again, I wonder where he'll go next? Please update soon!
Dragonist chapter 35 . 8/11/2006
hey, I love the next chapter. The murkrow veiw and the tarsik are all so awesome, I can't beleive I hadn't read this sooner. I can't wait unitl you have the next part up, I know it'll be even better than this. Good luck with it!

Dragonist
last chapter 35 . 8/11/2006
a wonderful update! great fight scenes, and now Tobias is in trouble again, what crummy luck! anyways, im glad to see this update, and hope for more soon!
PNEK MEKS chapter 35 . 8/11/2006
Well it took you long enough to get this chapter up, but I'm proud of you! I liked the whole... I don't know... self refelction? Jinx is deffinetly starting to think and maybe...sympathize with his guide? I can't wait for more and I'm excited to hear about the new story and the revision of the Ninetail's Curse. I'll have to go back and re-read it. Nice job and good luck with the future.

PNEK MEKS
Foxyjosh chapter 35 . 8/11/2006
Great chapter! Have you checked out my story yet?
surskitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Probably tied for the best Pokemon fanfiction I've read.

You rock, Negrek.