Reviews for Clouded Sky
YeLlOwSpOtTeDlIzArD chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Yay!
Autumnx chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
Hm. ; Interesting chapter. I am awaiting your next chapter with anxious eyes... er, yeah. ;

Also, I have updated my fic.
PNEK MEKS chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
I like Master Dewshiver...he's so cool! And his torkoal...perfect match! I'm loving it! I'm glad soemone believe Tobias's story though. I was really upset when those Xatu's and Alakazam convicted him even though they knew he was tellign thr truth, but I'm sure you had your reasons for doing this and I can't wait to figure out why!

PNEK MEKS
VulpixTrainer chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
Once agian a work of art. you have been really doing nicely, i mean this is stuff i would expect from a hardbound book from Barns and Noble, it's that good. well now that he is in a safe haven, i can't but will wait to see what becomes of Tobias, also to not sound rude but i think that i have read this name in the animorph's book, but that has been about two years since i last read one. anyway keep up the good work Negrek
Dr. Thinker chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
Good story-but I belive Tobias will become the first Master of a Dark Pokemon Temple.
YeLlOwSpOtTeDlIzArD chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Oh cool! This is awesome! I got your review, and decided I owed you one, so here I am.

But now you've intimidated me. Damn you. I feel like.. like a young child being given a starter Pokemon and released into the world, only to come face to face with a much more powerful trainer. Damn you.
VulpixTrainer chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
Hey this chapter has once agian gotten my brain thinking, i mean how can it bee that those judges after seeing the Tobias' memory still deny that their was a sicther, and then when Alex appears, wel i smell a trap, but what are my senses compared to a pokemon (That was a attempt at humor)anyway keep up the very good work
PNEK MEKS chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
I'm loving this...and a Sneasal? I love sneasals! You are wonderfully wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter! YES! Catch you on the flip side, oh...and thanks for awnsering my question about the plot. That's usually how I write too. Set out a basic outline of all major points and fill in the gaps.

PNEK MEKS
Keleri chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Ooh, there's something up with that scyther. What is so important about it that a boy would have to be sacrificed, as it were, to preserve the secret of its presence? Bizarre. Do continue!
WindieDragon chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
I have a feeling Tobias was set up with the whole Scyther incident, and maybe the judges were bribed or blackmailed. Seems like someone doesn't like Tobias, or maybe they don't like someone in his family or something and they just wanna make him miserable. Maybe even consider quitting... Alex seems kinda suspicious too. Keep up the good work!
Autumnx chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
; I feel awful that I haven't reviewed or read your last two chapters! I apologize for that!

Anyway, awesome chapter. I wonder what will happen to Tobias now! Once more, You have captured my reader's attention so quickly!

And you'll be pleased to hear, another one of my chapters (Once more, dreadfully short due to writer's block) is up. ;
WindieDragon chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
I liked this battle. It was interesting how he had to use those other Pokemon against that Scyther even though he didn't know what they were.

I have some more pictures up. (click on the link in my lookup)
VulpixTrainer chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
Okay this has in my mind disater written all over it, unless i'm wrong that is. well anyway this is really getting good, as good in my mind as a book series and maybe even better. i can really see the places he is in and also feel the weather, this is great.
Facia chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Wow, Tobias just has awful luck. Was the scyther one that belonged to the guide Jinx stole from? (And if it was, how come it fought the others when they appeared?) I liked the pokemon battle - a lot of the stories have fights as being so bloodless and innocent, it gets old, and it's cool to see a more serious fight going on. And I bet he'll be in a lot of trouble next chapter when the nurse realizes the chimes aren't his...

I really like Jinx and Chevron's personalities, they're distinct without being too extreme. Jinx seems sortof...I don't know how to say it, but the way he assumes he's doing the right thing and justifies everything, it's an interesting personality. And Chevron is just so cute and puppyish.
Act I'm apparently not signed in.hm chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Honestly, I don't care for Salamence. Three Larvitar would impress me, though. Maybe three Houndoom. I have a disdain for genric "strong" Pokemon.

Anywho... still very interesting... and so on an so forth.

-allie