Reviews for Clouded Sky
VulpixTrainer chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
Very nicely done, i must say that this is getting even more interesting by each chapter, also it seems that there is a fear for what a simple Murcrow could do if trained by Tobias, also i have a question Did any vulpix survive? or are they part of those that where left outside of the barrier?
PNEK MEKS chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
The thought of the zigzagoon "growling ferociously" cracks me up. I don't now why, but it dose. Awesome way of showing a temple challenge! Definetly cool. Catch you on the flip side.

Dr. Thinker chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
That's pretty good. Keep it up.
timeless-age chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
Wow, that's a really good chapter. Well done. I can't wait for more.
Keleri chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
Great chapter! Do continue. _
DiamondKing12 chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
Wow, this is a great story! Its so differant and intresting! Bells instead of poke'balls? That is so...cool! Its strange that the judges would call Tobias guilty, but perhaps its because they foreseen a chain of events that started with him in jail? Oh well, I can't wait to read more!
YeLlOwSpOtTeDlIzArD chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
Too friggin' cool. The fire temple sounds like.. I can't describe it. It reminds me of a place I've seen in my dreams. Except I wasn't convicted of a crime I didn't comitt and I didn't have any Pokemon with me.

Looking forward to next chapter! Please hurry!
YeLlOwSpOtTeDlIzArD chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Yay!
Autumnx chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
Hm. ; Interesting chapter. I am awaiting your next chapter with anxious eyes... er, yeah. ;

Also, I have updated my fic.
PNEK MEKS chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
I like Master Dewshiver...he's so cool! And his torkoal...perfect match! I'm loving it! I'm glad soemone believe Tobias's story though. I was really upset when those Xatu's and Alakazam convicted him even though they knew he was tellign thr truth, but I'm sure you had your reasons for doing this and I can't wait to figure out why!

VulpixTrainer chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
Once agian a work of art. you have been really doing nicely, i mean this is stuff i would expect from a hardbound book from Barns and Noble, it's that good. well now that he is in a safe haven, i can't but will wait to see what becomes of Tobias, also to not sound rude but i think that i have read this name in the animorph's book, but that has been about two years since i last read one. anyway keep up the good work Negrek
Dr. Thinker chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
Good story-but I belive Tobias will become the first Master of a Dark Pokemon Temple.
YeLlOwSpOtTeDlIzArD chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Oh cool! This is awesome! I got your review, and decided I owed you one, so here I am.

But now you've intimidated me. Damn you. I feel like.. like a young child being given a starter Pokemon and released into the world, only to come face to face with a much more powerful trainer. Damn you.
VulpixTrainer chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
Hey this chapter has once agian gotten my brain thinking, i mean how can it bee that those judges after seeing the Tobias' memory still deny that their was a sicther, and then when Alex appears, wel i smell a trap, but what are my senses compared to a pokemon (That was a attempt at humor)anyway keep up the very good work
PNEK MEKS chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
I'm loving this...and a Sneasal? I love sneasals! You are wonderfully wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter! YES! Catch you on the flip side, oh...and thanks for awnsering my question about the plot. That's usually how I write too. Set out a basic outline of all major points and fill in the gaps.

447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »