Reviews for Clouded Sky
Dragonfree chapter 47 . 10/27/2012
Congratulations on finishing the fic! Too bad the other fics won't happen, but the end was very Clouded Sky, so it was a suitable ending to the story.

Aaand now it's my turn to finish my way-too-long-running Pokémon fanfic.
Waypoint chapter 47 . 10/25/2012
Almost eight years, man. Thanks for coming out of retirement to finish this - even if it ends on a lot of question marks you'll never get around to exclamation-pointing, it's still a tremendous relief to see a very satisfying story like this wrap up. Best of luck on your next project!
pokeaminal chapter 47 . 10/25/2012
Now what am I supposed to wait for each day? WHY MUST IT END
Grey Noise chapter 47 . 10/25/2012
Thank you very much for this excellent story. When I first read it several months ago, I didn't expect it to ever be finished, so, first of all, I applaud you for your phenomenal perseverance. It took you eight years to write this story, and that is some real dedication to your craft right there.

I read most of this story some time ago, so i don't remember most of the plot, but I don't remember anything sticking out as badly plotted or as breaking the suspension of disbelief in general. Your characters are all cohesive and mostly believable, although most were rather flat. You could have done with a few more well-rounded personalities.

Your world (and you created an entirely new setting on a continental scale. Ambitious, yet satisfying.) fits into the established setting organically and does everything the plot needs it to, and there's that feeling of a wider world than what is shown about it sometimes. That's a good thing. Don't be afraid to include offhand details, as long as they're used sparingly. I'm not sure how much of this was planned in advance, but the whole story seems very cohesive, so that's good either way.

Finally, you're obviously tired of this storyline after all this time. If you're not interested in what you're writing, chances are readers won't be interested either, so write what you want to. This isn't a job, it's a hobby. Anyway, good luck on your next endeavor. I look forward to it.
Computerfan chapter 45 . 10/12/2012
This... This is honestly a stunning, sensational fanfic. Oh my god... I've been addicted to it all week, and I can't believe I've finished it. I... I can't even describe how amazing this is, how amazing your characters are and just this is the best Pokemon fanfic ever.

In fact, I think I'm going to reread it all right now. I wish I'd followed this from the start so I could review every chapter as I went on but unfortunately I'm eight years late for that. And now I'm really hoping its not too long before you next update cause I'm dying to know what happens next.

Igneous is an amazingly thought out pokemon, in fact they all are. Chevron is adorable, I hate yet love Tarsix (I'm sorry after 45 chapters I still can not remember how her name is spelled) and was cheering when she attacked the Gyarados... Jinx is just annoying yet awesome too. Gah I only finished reading ten minutes ago yet I'm so impatient for another update.

There's so much more I could say about this story.. The olivine lighthouse twist completely threw me, and I love how you made team rocket an actual threat even if it didn't end up an important part of the story. The last two chapters were like a movie, and I'm amazed at how you managed to make the various battles flow together...

I only wish that I remembered who half the characters were. I'm thinking I should have remembered Jenny, Damian and this Kevin from before but I honestly don't... I may find our when I start rereading I guess.
Teraunce chapter 45 . 10/9/2012
The world isn't destroyed just yet. still an awesome chapter however.
fractalman chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
" He had found nothing unusual on such trips, save for one very irate Gyrados that seemed intent on killing him for some reason. Tobias had made sure not to venture into its territory after their first encounter."
lol.
fractalman chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
It's been a while since I last read this story...I'd quite forgotten about this chapter
Tanon chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
'you a bill after the fist segment of the challenge has been completed.' First?

"What do I care for another piece of Johtoan filth?" Cass snorted. "Although you must admit, my acting is superb, isn't it?" I'm guessing you meant Jenny, not Cass? Otherwise I am extremely confused.
Tanon chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
'aroma therapist' Is actually just one word.

sIX PILLars

worLD'S TEETH

shOULD WE EVEr

mORALS, SO

Damn you, it's not fully decipherable.

Interesting tournament format, especially where the ideal team is concerned. I'm guessing the last member of the group is going to be a major contender for the prize.
Tanon chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
So happy you didn't decide to detail another gym journey. Do Tarsix evolve? I guess I'll get my answer before finishing this. Hmm...
Tanon chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
Sounds like Adolf Hitler won WWII.
Tanon chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
Well, the past few chapters have been amazing. You really wrote Tobias and Ralph well in this chapter and in the past 2 (for Tobias).

I hope this isn't going to become a standard journey fic, but judging from the past 17 chapters, I really don't see it happening.

Also, I'm going to guess that Jinx will ultimately be responsible for bringing the shield down and stopping the...err...brainwashing that the psychic pokemon of Waytar seem to be performing on their inhabitants. Not brainwashing...but I can't come up with a better term. Arhg.
Tanon chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
'An enraged Slipstri is one of thegreatest hazards of the high seas,'

Haha. Story over. Now I can move on and read other stuff, right?

Ha.

I'm not funny. I didn't expect this to happen, although I actually don't see how you're going to keep Timothy alive, unless Timothy is no longer important and the rest of the story is going to focus on Jinx. Now there's a plot twist.

It's also not going to happen.
Tanon chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
"He deserves and apology. Give him one."
' The fell and impaled themselves in the waters just outside the boundary.' They?

Well, I guess this isn't going to be an issue any longer, but Tobias' treatment of Jinx didn't really seem to match Jinx's reaction to said treatment. I mean, Tobias didn't treat Jinx badly, but he pretty much ignored Jinx, especially for the first two battles. I know he had good reasoning, but he never mentioned it to Jinx, who (as far as I know) can't read minds.

It's the only thing I can fault so far, and it's just a small thing. Tobias is in an interesting situation, isn't he? None of it is even his fault. I also have a feeling that Tobias won't be catching this ship.
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »