Reviews for Boredom makes you do WEIRD things
roxie9911 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow...just read this AGAIN for the, like, 5th time. You have some real talent! :)
Ray by Another Name chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Strange
Angelgirl18647 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I'M SO FREAKING BORED! I a 13 year old girl, I thought I would have a life by now!
Sakurali13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
ROCK ON FOR THE AUTHORS WITH NO LIFES! IM ONE OF THEM! YEEY! haha. gj
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
?

o_o
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
(speechless) ok... weird... but cool
ArcherGirl87 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
How does the Maid on a box of raisins look like a lumberjack? The Maid stands for raisins and the Lumberjack stands for wood and waffles/pancakes! No wait...IHOP has the pancakes...OH I GIVE UP! Nice story.
casui chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
HILARIOUS! U should continue this- even though, it was a conversation btween u and ur friends- hell, make it n2 a story. (Y is it rated T? it has no languague really).

-Sure I'll IM u unless u have AIM then it'll b harder. I hav YIM but I'll try.

Ja!
Xyr chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Hi! Ya know, your not bad at writing, your friend Ron sound to un-hyper-ish though... I read your prof. though, hard to keep up...
Blaze83 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
i think that this is really old and you will prolly not get to read this but it is hiterical! i was laughing so hard! lol!
Noel Logan chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
liked it lots. got you off of Razz's Palace favorite authors list. you should go check out her stories if you already havent. they're pretty good. keep up the good writing!
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
LOL! I know what's it's like being stuck in utter boredom. It sucks out loud. And girls have some advantages over guys but, unfortunately, us girls have the harder lot. Guys don't even have to worry about how they smell! That's not fair! We girls have to use perfume-CRUD! Rawr!
Free-Desert-Wind chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Heh, this made me laugh so hard...

I just had this one comment to make:

Starfire's statement, "We wish to be pretty." was priceless...thank you for making me laugh like an idiot.

Coco
KoriStarMoon chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
luv it write more it is i Starfiregirl!u might kno me and i am a proud fan of ROBIN AND STAR!DON'T MESS WITH THEM CUZ THEN U MESS WITH ME! please contiue and i promise that i will reply to all of the stories that i luv(which is all of urs)please help me read more and not be bored!
Gubba-Gubba y crazytaxigirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
GUBBA-GUBBA! I HEART THIS STRY!

_