Reviews for Pan, Daughter of Gohan
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/6
Mitigé.
Worst fanfic I ever heard dude really it was just crappy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
too frigging morbid, if u ask me, though a bit on the creative side, with some action and drama and at the end a happy ending , so nice piece of work u did thank u
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
U should put it up
myrthill chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
ummm wow? I like the concept and the plot of the story.. but to be honest? the way you write it kinda makes it hard (at least for me) to read. The flow is too fast, and without enough explanation you just keep plowing ahead, like when without enough reason you (Kais) revive the entire Son family.

I'm terribly sorry if my review are too harsh but that is because I think you can do better than this and after 7 years I do hope your other works are better than this :)

Like I said, I like the concept and the plot of this one. And if you ever want to redo this one please PM me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very interesting my friend! I still love this show and was thinknig about writing up a sequel script myself, but yours is awesome! wonder what happened to vegeta tho... prolly died :P
fernando11chiki chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
this fic is epic love the started but the ending suck i was hoping that videl would get what was coming to her. never was much of a videl fan but still read videl and gohan because thats how the anime was.
Gunshot500 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Do not put up the damn story!
SomeGuyThatReviewsStuff chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I don't think that Videl even likes sharpener the tiniest bit. Couldn't you havemadeher fall in love with someone less annoying?
AlphaDelta1001 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I loved this story! It may have been short, but it was simple and very emotional.

I like basic, one shots like this. You may have composed the entire story into one chapter, bt I'm happy with this. Please don't get rid of it, I love reading this. The positive bit about this is that...well...I'm glad that Gohan and Videl got together in the end, it made things all worth while.

Awesome work, and I applaud the idea.

AlphaDelta1001
Lucifer's reincarnation chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I'm deadpan and I laughed my ass of reading this story
DarkStarr221 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That is such a great idea for a fic. But you did make Videl a b* in the beginning. SO sad though...Gohan died of a BROKEN HEART. It turned out happy in the end! GREAT ONE-SHOT-ER! -

Love, DarkStarr221 :)
the-undefined chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Hey! Good stuff! im prob a bit late on that but i wuz goin through sum of da other fics. Good job and peace out!
nick-lover1991 chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
ok, that was definately a different story. but i liked it. it was interesting.

love, nick_lover1991 _
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Great story. What a rough start for Gohan and Videl but I'm happy they ended up together at the end.