Reviews for Keiko's Revenge
violinlover4ever chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Really nice story. Good Job! .
kookooforcocoapuffs chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
I love your story! Please do the sequel!
WriterFreak001 chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
yaslanagirl chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
woohoo! very nicely done! clean ends! _ just one question, is there a Kurama pairing? or a Botan pairing? hmm, we'll never know! _ kudos to you!
yaslanagirl chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
oh my gosh, no way! why? will annie really face down Enma? wonder if he dies... what turmoil -that- would cause. wow. again with the plot twisties, child! goodness! good story though _
yaslanagirl chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
very nicely done! _ i liked this one, though I wish I knew who Annie was and what her power dealt in. As it is right now she seems to be a sort of super-powered god person without a proper reason to be. I hope this is explained soon. _ good chapter and excellent fight scene.
yaslanagirl chapter 10 . 4/28/2008

Enma's in for it!

I wonder who Annie is according to the US's belief system.
yaslanagirl chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
oh _ i like this chapter! esp the way you described the US as being governed by a different 'spirit world' so to speak. P very nicely done! And I really liked your phrase that Keiko left for Yusuke, it really was everything you said it was. succint, to the point, and lethal.
yaslanagirl chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
I'm a little confused, was Hiei in the group with the gang in the beginning, and does she blame Hiei too? Could you send me an email explaining this to me if you haven't answered it in the fic already?

yaslanagirl chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
very nicely done! You write Hiei fairly well, and are managing to keep the characters mostly in character. I'll let you know if i see someone acting up P
yaslanagirl chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
m _ again with the plt twisties! I'm starting to see that Hiei is the only one who'll be able to shock Keiko out of her 'rut' but it'll take the convincing of all of them to complete the task. I wonder how this will unfold! _
yaslanagirl chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
oh _ you had me worried for a second! and you also had it poised slightly so it would have been able to tip into the realm of Hiei/Keiko. You are quite good with the plot twisties!
yaslanagirl chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
For once, I like to see a story that puts this pairing in the spotlight and has them question it! There's meaning here now! Thanks so much for this story, I like it. You can be sure to know that I'll be readng this story till the very end! Thanks a bunch!

Elisavan Yaslana

p.s. - I like the new look for Keiko!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 6/27/2006