Reviews for Mithril and Blue Haired Girl Visit Hinata
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 14 . 12/27/2008
NO! Why was Tessa tied up at the end! Tessa is probably one of the funniest FMP characters...and I enjoy seeing Sousuke and Tessa interact...and...

Anyways, I enjoyed the hot springs scene. It was exceptionally well written...and its a shame that Keitaro had to ruin it for all of them.

And I would have suspected that Sousuke would have realized that Tessa wasn't there...and the Mithril guards as well...

*shrugs* Excellent story. I'm going to check your profile and see if you have any other goodies currently posted.

~IO
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
Pretty good. However... i think Naru could have used the suit better than Keitaro...especially if she taps into her boundless rage. Now all Sousuke has to do is figure out how to fix the voice changer...because everytime he switches it off...it somehow just shuts down.
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
Nice. XD

Wish I had more to say...
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
Nice chapter. :D Action mixed with comedy... "Kashimu!"
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Funny chapter. :D I especially liked it when Mutsumi just started kissing Sousuke...and when Shinobu proteded him with the FN Herstal P-90. (A nice weapon by the way...try looking at the SCAR or the REC 7...or even a Barret M107 .50 caliber sniper rifle)
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Oh... dear God...this has got to be one of the most hilarious crossover stories I have read...ever.

I really enjoy the way you manage to break the fourth wall at times as well.

While there are some holes that I haven't been able to figure out considering I've only watched like...I think 10-15 episodes of Love Hina, I would like to say the descriptions of all of the characters from Full Metal Panic is spot on...now if only Tessa would show up and provide a little sexual tension with her goof-ups and near naked sleep walking...XD

Anyways, I'm really surprised that this story has so few reviews...so to help you and hopefully inspire more chapters (thats if the series is already completed yet...I haven't read past this chapter), I will write a review for each chapter! :D

Great story so far, and I look forward to reading more of it. :D
Silent Soul Ken -SSK chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
You know your breaking of the fourth wall is ridiculous...
Kyle Muntz chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I'm glad to have found this story. I've always enjooyed your comedy a great deal more than your drama (not that the drama's bad, or anything) and I had thought that I had already all your humorous pieces. Luckily, I was wrong, and even though I haven't seen any of Love Hina, I'm faily sure I'll be albe to enjoy this- especially since it seems like it will be extremely funny.
Darth Tabby chapter 14 . 5/10/2006
Some of the later parts of this story, where Love Hina elements gets mixed with rather un Love Hina-ish violence, are delightfully sick (what can I say -over the top violence can be funny). The final chapter is also incredibly awesome. Nice work.

I'm not a huge proponent of stories where the characters know it's a story, but I have to admit it can be quite funny if used effectively, and I imagine this would have been quite different if the characters didn't know they were in a crossover of some sort. You might have had to tone things down a bit, and given how delightfully crazy this was... well, perhaps it's a good thing the characters knew in this case.

I notice this piece has the usual injection of mythological and other references. I'm often impressed by how much stuff you seem to know. Just a note though -having read some of your other fics, you should probably be a little careful about just how many references you make to mythology. There were a couple cases in other stories where I found the reading got a bit heavy. Of course, I'm just one opinion -for all I know, other people may really like that kind of thing.

Also, in the future, you might want to be wary of just how much weight (and bulk) in weaponry the soldiers in some of your fics are carrying. This was something that struck me a bit while reading Gone But Not Forgotten as well. Don't overload the guys, too much gear can be a hindrance during an operation!

Anyway, this is a very funny piece of writing. Too bad it's gotten so little response on this site. Perhaps some of it has to do with the high content rating. But then, would this fic be so funny without that?
Zentrodie chapter 14 . 11/3/2005
Its a shame that this story didn't get more attention than it has. It was very well done on both sides of the story. Kudos
NefCanuck chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
Okay, rocking good story here, that went from the one universe's extreme to the other without missing a beat. My compliments indeed (and that last scene of Tessa stucck tied up in the closet? Priceless LOL)
Zefrn chapter 14 . 5/20/2005
AWESOME! I LOVED IT!

Hope to see another installment, perhaps a visit to FMP land? )
Tuan Anduril chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
nice story i love both the romantic comedy of love hina and the action in FMP! other then the few grammer and spelling errors this story was flawless you rock
Ishkabod chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
I have never encounterd a crossover done in such an amuseing way before reading this one. In testament to my enjoyment of this story this is the second time i'm reading it and it's just as enjoyable as the first. Thank you for your wonderfull characterizations I really really really enjoy your full metal panic (and fumofu) Stories. Thank you again

Ishkabod