Reviews for The Way I See It
Lady Blackthorne chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Please please please don't give us a crappy ending like they did. I was so incredibly pissed when they killed Anna off. The least they could have done was have Dracula finish taking her as his bride and then had Van Helsing kill, while he was being tortured at the thought of killing the woman he loved but no. Oh well, now that I'm done using this review as my personal whining page I suppose I should tell you that your story is rather nice. I am enjoying the pairings so far which, let me tell you, a very rare occurance when it comes to movie fanfics. Hugs and kisses my darling, keep up the good work.

Elena chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Gabrielle is his first name, anyway great chapter, i rly lyk this story, plz uodate more soon!
SilverFlover chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
This is a nice one! You could tell more about your OC, I'm very curious! About the name: I think his first name is Gabriel, if he has a middle name then it must be Abraham (that's what Stoker gave to the original VH) and his surname or family name is Van Helsing. Originally he is from Holland and the names Van sg are very common there! Keep updating, I would like to read on, and I luv your story a lot!
audrey chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
i like it! u better be writin over the weekend girl!
audrey chapter 1 . 12/15/2004