Reviews for I Should Tell You
RiverJordyn chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
I think it's a beautiful and sad story. Some of it is so haunting and i think you got Mark's voice very good. i find it hard to get the correct ballance of awkward/sarcastic/lonely with him, but you got it down. Just very nice and sad. I like to think that its only M/R friendship because i'm not a fan of slash. Beautiful.
Butterflygurl chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
Empty? poor marky all alone *hugs Mark* Very good. Thankies
Sparrow's Someone chapter 9 . 12/18/2005
beautiful. wonderful idea, with the muses and all. very... poetic, for lack of a better word. i liked it a lot. it was sad, but i enjoyed it. :) you write well
fadeinonme chapter 9 . 11/7/2005
Absolutely beautiful. wow. You're such a talented writer, I can't believe you didn't get more reviews for this. I definetly got this very empty feel to the fiction which worked so well for it! It was very Brechtian..uhm learning about Brecht in class, so I see it everywhere now a days. Which is good it let's the reader detatch and really think about and analyze waht they've just read.

wow. Great job! :)
lovablegeek chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
Okay... Aubrey needs to go find something nice and fluffy and read that before she cries. You are honestly one of my favorite Rentfic writers. You are the queen of Rent angst. *Crowns*
lovablegeek chapter 8 . 3/15/2005
The style of this scene is nice, dialogue a few bits of narraration here and there... And I'm really enjoying reading what Roger has to say about all of this when he's speaking to Mark. I don't know why, it's just... a different perspective, somehow.
lovablegeek chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Just a bit depressing, this one, but not so much as the last one. Good job with the muse, by the way - I wondered how you'd incorporate it. And I am loving the undertones of slashiness, by the way. They make me smile, even if they're not too overt.
lovablegeek chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
Although this is a more quietly sad chapter than some of the others, it also seems more genuine, particularly Roger admitting that he needs help, actually expressing his feelings, and yet staying in character as he does. And the last line... "I write like a girl." For some reason that made me smile. Proof that he's still our emo Roger, even with the actually being emotional for once.
lovablegeek chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
This one was the most powerful chapter so far, I think, particularly in the sudden transition between the quiet of the funeral and Roger screaming and breaking things. It just... wow. Now I'm half-afraid to continue the fic I was writing about this point in time, because I don't think it could match up to this.
lovablegeek chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Yay, angry Mark! You don't see enough of that... I love the way you're handling these short little scenes, by the way. You're very good at painting a picture without spending time on unimportant details.
lovablegeek chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Wow. That just... wow. Sorry, one of those lines just struck me as pure genius: "Chemistry. Roger was horrible at chemistry. He still is." That line is... I don't know, there's something really special about it. *Snickers* And Roger helping Marky with math homework is so sweet... but you got just enough of temperamental emo-Roger in there too to make me happy.
lovablegeek chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Eh, that made me smile. Ish just so cute... And I love Collins' little appearance there. Even if it is only a couple of sentences, it's so... Collins! Hehe... and poor naive Marky...
lovablegeek chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow... a chapter into it, and I'm loving it. Another one for my favorite's list. The opening image of Mimi and Angel dancing was just so sweet that I had to squee over it for a moment... And then the last part made me cry. I love the idea of this (muses are such fun!), and the poetry you've added in is beautiful.
Rhiannon chapter 9 . 11/30/2004
My god, that was breathtaking. I don't think it matters whether it was M/R or not... they loved each other so much, and I think debating whether or not sex was involved only cheapens it. As long as they love each other and go home to each other, I'm a happy girl. :-)
Botticelli'sVenus chapter 9 . 11/28/2004
wow

is it cool with everyone if i go cry now

paige