Reviews for Never and Never
Queen Haydee River chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Hmm, honestly I'm kinda lost reading this. It's like watching a play with only a strobe light to see by and every thing is jumping around and you can't tell how the hero went from being held captive by vikings to leading the pirates in a song&dance. (O.o) I is confuzuld
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
a projection of leon... lol
FairyTears chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I really like the story so far and I am interested to find out what happenes next so please update soon. It is a very good story so far!
Uzumaki-sama chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Ah! You're alive! And Cloud! As much as I LOVE your Squall, the change in perspective is awesome too. XD I love how you've characterized them so true to their originals. And! The plot thickens. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Schu chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I really, really like this story.

You get inside the characters' heads and show sides of them that aren't seen very often. Like how Leon can read people, but can't react well to them.

And Ansem XD I don't think I'll be able to think of him the same way now...

As for mako, I usually see people using using it as a noun instead of the abbrev. Sorta like laser or limo. I'm not sure about the whole proper noun thing. Meh, I'm no help. ( Sorries. I just hope you don't call Cloud's eyes 'mako blue'. Mako is green like Aerith or Seph's eyes, not blue like Cloud's.

Can hardly wait 'til the next chapter! 8D
paris is amazing chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
M, marvelous. I'm glad I made you write again! And I think it's just mako with no caps or anything. I was a little weirded out by Ansem's soul in the machine, but.. interesting idea? XD And like I said before, update again son.
Shiri Matakami chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
ok first of all this story is good and stuff...i think that i would like it better if it was explained better and made more sense...i had no idea what was happening to squall in chapter 2 or 3 and cloud is confusing me in chapter 4. was squall going through time compresion or something? i don't understand...please explain? please? i give you cookie, big cookie!

i think that mako is spelled without the capital's and stuff...becuase it's a thing and the all caps mako looks odd...:-p

until next update

Shiri Matakami

Lord of Fish
paris is amazing chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
You! Finish this story now. Or at least update. PLEASE? XD
paris is amazing chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That was amazingly written. You got Squall/Leon so perfect that I want to hug you. Not very many people can pull that off without being, well stupid, myself included.
ShadowsofNyx chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
I didn't really get the switch of places very well sorry. Could you try and explain that, please, I'm confoozled. Update soon please.

~~We are not retreating...We are advancing in another direction!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Huh. I kinda like Rinoa as the Evil Bitch. I blame my yaoi inclinations.
Yersi Fanel chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
Wow... you write Rinoa like a wich in the bad way o.o and is intresting. Cloud traped I love that, Even this kind of confuse, is really cool and I like it, continue!
ViperDaisy chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
This is wonderful! Please update ASAP!
Uzumaki-sama chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
Once again I couldn't stop giggling over the sheer Squall-ish moments littering this fanfic. XD From "..." I replied, to the mentions of the FF8 quirks and such. The Lion King mention was amusing too. And damn Sephiroth was sexy T_T; I love how you tied it so nicely in with FF8, the sorceress and her knight and all. _ Great job. Is the next chapter going to be Cloud, then?
D.C.1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I love this story and I hope you continue it soon. And just to add, I agree with how needs more Leon/Cloud stories. Hopefully more people will agree with me.