Reviews for Snapshots
dun-kin-nut chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
this was touching and sweet...*sigh*. -_-
Phyco girl chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
I loved this one! So cute! LOL the part where the military is trying to fit in the toy chest _ GO EDWIN!
Kitsune-Fan Rain chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Oh, it's so cute! I love it! A perfect EdXWinry fic, with a tiny hint of RoyXRiza. It was great.

Rain
WinryElric chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
i love this story so much. i read it over like 100 times and never get tired of it. P
Ichigo Engine chapter 3 . 3/12/2005

Aww..! I LOVE THIS STORY! _

Simple great!

XoXo Ashley
Talz chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
*weeps happy tears* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I loved it, I loved it! I love how u used songs at the end, and how their daughter's name is Trisha Nina Maes(I absolutely LOVE Maes and Nina!). I wished the real FMA would end that way...Good work :)
InuYashaWiffey223 chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
omGAH! I LOVE simple and clean! Especially the techno mix! wow!yeah that was a good ending! i woulda never thought of doing that... this story is like fluff man! 10/10 yup!
Outsane chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
OMG KAWAII! That just about made me cry from sweetness. I don't know if I can handle that much fluff in a day! KAWAI!

*faints from overexposure to cuteness*
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
Aw. THAT SOO KAWAII! Wow...Ok...g2g...It would be funny seeing the military army try to climb into a toy teddy bear that is way too small for them, even if it is to get a young girl. I was lmao!
Rosebud chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Anyway, I loved the way that you incorporated the song lyrics...they were all so beautiful.

The wedding was beautifully described, as was the final scene...So peaceful.

Oh, I loved the birth scene...Thank GOD he made it back...The quarrel, AL and Pinako's commentary, and what they were fighting over were hilarious! A major kudos to you there!

Needless to say, this was so amazing; I had really missed your stories...I was going through withdrawls! So, I was ecstatic that you had 2 new stories...well, new to me! So, I leave you with a small request...WRITE ON, WRITING QUEEN!

Your faithful fangirl :3, Rosebud

PS-Is there any chance for a Maes/Gracia story...Oh how I want to bring him back from the dead...No, that kind of alchemy never turns out well..hehe...*nervous laughter*...Later!
Rosebud chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
So, yeah, she's pregnant...and Ed grows taller. I bet he grows very handsome! Do you know that he grows taller and that he and Al find the philosopher's stone and fix themselves(how's that for a run-on sentence, eh?)? Email me if you can and fill me in XD...Sorry!

The name was absolutely PERFECT...and actually, really pretty. I always saw Ed and Winry with a huge family myself, like 6 kids. Lol, but that may be just me...

To be continued in the next review;
Rosebud chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Hey! Sorry I'm reviewing so late...But, as I always say, better late than never! I'm so glad I finally read this though. What an amazing story...But it's hard for me to tell what actually happened in the series and what is stuff you forsee to happen...Either way, an excellent job. Aww, it really broke my heart when she told him that she was pregnant and she knew that he wouldn't be able to stay home with her...But, he won't be a deadbeat dad! Anyway, I'll continue this review with the review for chapter 2...
Takari-san chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
XD Yey! Finally, it's such a wonderful ending XD so cute... so fitting XD I hope that somehow the real Fullmetal Alchemist'll end this way XD That'd be like... *hearts* heaven.
azngirlLH chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
I love this story. Sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters. This is for chapter 1:

I