Reviews for Snapshots
Artemis of the Ice chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
*dies* ZOMGROY/RIZAMOMENTS. *fangirls you*

Love the story. Incapable of coherent speech currently, due to an excess of squeeing. Will soon feel like an idiot due to said squeeing, but I find that I don't care in the least. Your writing is BRILL.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Wow...nice end to the story. The "fight" was well done. No normal loving married couple goes through their life together without a tussle here and there. I liked the hospital scene, especially with Roy and Riza's realization of their relationship to Ed. Great story, I hope there are more in the future, keep up the good work!
Nyago chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
You are GOD _ Winry/Edward fanfic and such a cute touch! *Gasp* I love it!

Nyago
lithiumxflower chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
hey! omfg...i love u story...and i love ed/winry pairings...andn i love roy/riza pairings even more! lolz...and i love that song...go kingdom hearts...yes...ok well im gonna stop drabbling on about pointless topics...yeah...keep writing your stories...u should definatly make more roy/riza ed/winry fics...even tho there wasnt much roy/riza in that one...yeah well it happens...and i was still happy...hehehe...later!

kiraluver...e-mail me sometime...
Ebby Grise chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
that was WONDERFUL! the RoyxRiza was nice...now i wish the story wasnt over...*sighs* oh well, all good things must come to an end...
The 13th Leprechaun chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
I'll admit, I haven't seen the entire series and I've been ruining it for myself, as I did with other series' so I'm not at all entirely sure if they're in character or not. Facing the situation, I'd have to say they are. ::shurgs:: Me no know. ::sigh::

But I did find this very cute. I love EdxWinry so, when I spotted this, I took a look at it. It was cute. And fluffy. And even some parts were funny. XD Ed got a growth spurt. I can handle it, but I'd prefer him to be short. Only my bias, though. DUN KILL ME! Again adorable little piece of work here, and... it's over? Crap. Oh well. Was cute while it lasted. It's okay, I haven't seen any farther than... what episode eight? Nine? Whichever was shown last Saturday. Love it and it's under favorites.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
WONDERFUL! I loved it
Lady Light chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
oh kawwaii!
SaffyShaman chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
*starry eyes* That was so SWEET! I'm a huge Winry/Ed fan! They are just so adorable together! But, I don't only like your story because it pairs Ed and Winry together. You did an awesome job keeping them in character. Also, the story was just written well and easy to read. This is my favorite FMA story so far!
Naruke chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
*sobs into her sleeve* OH! FIREBLAZIE-CHAN! HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE YOU?

...well, I love your writing style. _ You fucking kick arse. *bows down* I'M NOT WORTHY!
Inferno-Hero chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
w00t, another frickin awesome chapter! ...BAXTER! you know I don't speak spanish! If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball! Dodgeball and anchorman are awesome movies, but I gotta see Napoleon Dynamite
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
Yay! Roy/Riza! :] Great chapter, anyway. :]
Nbluju chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
O_O This is the end...wow that was quick...EVIL. Well anyways, I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work. (0)
Kirume chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
Did i add this to my favorites? I need to check. Anywho.

One of the shortest WONDERFUL multichap fics i've ever read. This was so.. pain free and adorabe TT.
Miss Informed chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
I LOVED IT! "Anyone up for a trip to Resembool?"

LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »